Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-12-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Except me, that is [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

*I* never cheat. Wouldn't hear of it, in fact. It takes all the fun out of the game, it does.

I do, however, occasionally play in character. And what rogue, if he were a little short on gold, wouldn't take advantage of a little opportunity to buy magic arrows at one price and sell them at another? I mean, if they didn't want to buy the arrows back, they shouldn't have sold them in the first place, right?

My dear Willow, on the other hand, has been known to burn both ends of the candle against the middle to see which flame might extinguish first. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I do have to suggest that you ignore all the evidence Willow may bring forward in attempts to "prove" that I cheat. Really, it's all so contrived...

*note* I'm not sure what the candle thing means either, but it sounded good and lawyerly
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 06:38 AM   #12
WillowIX
Apophis

*cough* Yes, Bungleau never cheats. *cough* [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Anyway I added the patch to the index. However, I have a request for you Bungleau. You knowthe thread you started about what the patch fixes (you link to it already). Could you perhaps clean that thread some, or editing it if necessary. Fit all the info in to one post and start a new thread. We then ask Wyv to lock that thread. That would clean it up some. And since we link to it. it doesn't matter if it slides all te way to the bottom of the forum. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Btw, there are som nice instructions in the readme.doc in the patch archive as well that definitely could be added. All the more reason for a single post since it will be massive. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 09:10 AM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Need a throat lozenge, Willow?

The thread I link to about the patch is the Best Tips thread, I think... and I'm not about to edit that one [img]smile.gif[/img] I will take a look at reposting the patch info, and including what's in the readme.doc. Heck, I'll have to go find it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote