Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-25-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
Me of corse
The Magister

I can't find him I remember seeing a post on how to find the dwarfs son in the underdark but I have played through the game 3 times and never found him can anyone help I remember the post I read saying something about facits I assumed there were switches but have found nothing I think I know where he is north of the inn in the drow town but don't know how to release him. any help would be appreated thanks
Old 02-26-2002, 12:07 AM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
There is a "soul gem" in the middle of the underdark - next to where a group of drow attack you. By clicking on the facets of the gem you can release the people trapped there. One facet releases the son of the dwarf.
Old 02-26-2002, 12:16 AM   #3
Me of corse
The Magister

Thanks and im Pretty sure I know where your talking about the place where you realase the gith right ?
Old 02-26-2002, 09:22 AM   #4
Nifft the Nimble

Yes a Gith is one of the things released. Other things released ...

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

other things are an insane warrior, an insane mage, a lich and then the boy, and last a friendly warrior. I think the Gith goes between the insane mage and the lich.

-- Nifft
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 02:02 PM   #5
Tulle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER AHEAD

the most rightward facet releases the Svifnerblin boy (the dwarf son that is (= ) so if youre not feeling extremely powerful just release the boy and be on your way without releasing them all (the lich and the insane mage are tough opponents if seem to remember from my time in the underdark...one of them (or both i dont remember) casts timestop and other high level spells)...but i think that if you defeat all of the creatures in the soul trap youll get some exp...
\"Say hello to my little friend\"<br />- The Axethrower troops in Warcraft 2<br />\"I KNOW ITS NOT 3D!\"<br />- Artanis The Protoss, Starcraft Broodwar<br />\"MILLENNIUM HAND AND SHRIMP!\"<br />- Foul Ole Ron, Discworld Series<br />\"OH MY GOD,THEY KILLED KENNY!\"<br />- Various South Park Characters<br />\"Use the Force, Luke\"<br />- Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars<br />\"Dont throw up into the wind\"<br />- Human Captain on Destroyer,Warcraft 2
Tulle is offline   Reply With Quote