Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2002, 12:34 PM   #1
yelp666
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I started my team without bard, so I sold all my instruments to some shop NPC (don't know which one). Then I met Saxx and now I desperately need those instruments back. The problem is, that I don't know where I sold them. Most of the NPC's doesn't want to buy instruments. Also, if I sold some stuff, will it dissapear or can I buy it back after some time. Is there any NPC in the willderness that could bought my instruments. Where can I find this guy?
yelp666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 12:43 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Well, you're out of luck, unless you find the merchant you sold them to and he or she still has them.

The only person in the game who sells an instrument is He'Li; she has a Poet's Lute for sale. ALL other instruments have to be found. Most occur only once in the game, but there are exceptions.

There's a second Lyre of Silence in the mine tunnels. If I recall rightly, you go in the car out the left (on the control panel) exit, and you'll find it there.

A second Dulcimer of Mending can be found in the Umpani Teleport House on the road between Arnika and the monastery (must teleport in from the Gigas caves).

There are two or three instruments in the Rapax areas (Rift and Castle).

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 06:13 PM   #3
yelp666
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heh, thanks. Guess I'll have to keep on lookin...
Maybe in one of the wildernesses I found some merchant. Don't remember
Old 03-03-2002, 07:45 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Merchants:

Burz in the Monastery.

Anna, Antone, He'Li and Braffit in Arnika. Only He'Li buys instruments.

Crock in the swamp.

Fuzzfas in Trynton.

Kunar in the Umpani camp.

Sadok in the T'Rang base.

Bela in the Mountain Wilderness.

Ferro in the Rapax Castle.

If none of these have the instruments you sold, you'll have to go with the ones you haven't found yet.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 10:21 AM   #5
yelp666
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks a lot
Old 03-05-2002, 01:29 PM   #6
Samurai_Zeke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did the same thing, went to ALL the merchants, they were GONE! major bummer. I started over. However, if you are not too far along, you will find better instruments. I no longer carry any of the originals, sleep, bless, not even the pipes (poor bard can only carry so many). I keep the heal-all, restore, lifesteal, turncoat, insanity, haste, silent, (can't think of the last). The point is there are some great instruments around mid-game, so if you sold those, you're had, but if you didn't get them yet, press on.