Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-20-2004, 08:29 AM   #1
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Wow, i've just gotten back from schoolies (our after school celebration which was 5 days long) and it has been amazing!

we got completly smashed each night, burned some stuff, we drove on the beach, we dug a huge hole in the beach with shovels, we rode bikes in the water and around, we swam a bit, we got heaps of the worlds best oysters from the rocks around (i'm serious, Baetman's bay is renound for the worlds best oysters), we put an inflatable pool under a road bridge and sailed out into a large lake in it then it started taking water so we had to swim back, got a car bogged in sand while exploring, played mini golf, went driving with a friend who was drunk (ok that was pretty stupid now that i think about it but i didn't think at the time, but it was a lot of fun at the time also) and smashed the car up fairly well by hitting wheelie bins etc, we stole an empty keg from a pub, i threw a molitov cocktail onto the road out the front of our house it was so great!, swung on this huge swing in the back yard a lot, went pubbing a lot, met these army guys who were on training in the middle of the night who paid us for food, did stuff to friends while they were sleeping, i managed to get a beer bottle smashed over my knee though i only vaguly remember it happening, we did a lot more stuff but i don't remember much, ohh and today we got lost in Canberra (our capital city) so we went through parliment house.
Then i got back to Orange (where i live) and watched wizard of oz which was on tv at a friends house, and synchronised it with "dark side of the moon", that was pretty great.
And i've just gotten back which means i haven't yet picked up my Half Life 2 preorder, and i am still to register my car etc, so i shall be busy, but all in all it was a pretty good week
Old 11-20-2004, 08:51 AM   #2
dplax
Jack Burton

Sounds like you had a real good time...Although some of the stuff you did does sound to have needed liberal amounts of alcohol....

Old 11-20-2004, 10:29 AM   #3
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

yes..... "liberal" ammounts
Old 11-20-2004, 12:38 PM   #4
Spirits forever

Hehe! sounds fun.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2004, 01:46 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

oh well, you're only young once [img]tongue.gif[/img] glad you had fun.
Old 11-20-2004, 04:27 PM   #6
philip
Galvatron

Glad you ha d a geatr time. I jst gfot back wasted again. But it was fun we lost our much but we shot at eash other with a clamp pistold (don't know it's the right word but the dutch to english site says so)
Old 11-20-2004, 04:28 PM   #7
philip
Galvatron

Lol looks like I shouldn't posty now. too manyerrors is my ppost. but I mean we lost our match and well I guess you can find the errors yourself [img]tongue.gif[/img]