Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-03-2001, 12:36 PM   #1
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

How many are there now,
The laughing dogs (can't spell heyans...(see))
The ladies
OHF
I think there even the Moon Hopers or 'the Hopers' and a few more
Sigh What do they all do anyway??? Apart from the OHF, nothing as far as I can tell.....
Ok I think I gone mad but I just deside to make my own. Here a few ideals take your pick.

The Broken Hearted Guild- to join you my try and .... no not get it on er make a pass at..... well I think your getting the point at any memeber of the board and fail utterly, So far only me and R(cubed) can join.
[the point of it] well we could get togeather in a thread and try and spilt the happy couples up, complaine loudly that the person that got the ladies hand it unworthy and general bitching.

The Guildless... To join you must not join any guild including this one.

The Choasmen, Okay to join you must be mad and have a dispaly of it on the board.
[point] errr..... I don't know that will be the topic of the first meeting.

------------------

In the memory of a friend.
Old 04-03-2001, 03:07 PM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
How many are there now,
The laughing dogs (can't spell heyans...(see))
The ladies
OHF
I think there even the Moon Hopers or 'the Hopers' and a few more
Sigh What do they all do anyway??? Apart from the OHF, nothing as far as I can tell.....
Ok I think I gone mad but I just deside to make my own. Here a few ideals take your pick.

The Broken Hearted Guild- to join you my try and .... no not get it on er make a pass at..... well I think your getting the point at any memeber of the board and fail utterly, So far only me and R(cubed) can join.
[the point of it] well we could get togeather in a thread and try and spilt the happy couples up, complaine loudly that the person that got the ladies hand it unworthy and general bitching.

The Guildless... To join you must not join any guild including this one.

The Choasmen, Okay to join you must be mad and have a dispaly of it on the board.
[point] errr..... I don't know that will be the topic of the first meeting.

Ok, so if we aren't joining, then where do we not go for where there isn't gonna be a meeting. LOL

Oh hey, Gabriel. It's cool that you kept the same signature for as long as you have, but I am semi-back (come in when I can). Thank you for being such a great friend. Your signature still inspires me. How have you been?

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 04-03-2001).]
Old 04-03-2001, 06:41 PM   #3
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hi Gabriel,

very nice to see you back, oh poet of the board !

And I would qualify for all three of your proposed guilds !

But then again, maybe the "Broken Heart guild" is not that great an idea after all - even though the activities you mentioned for it sounded like great fun - but I have a feeling that a certain lady member would not be so extremely happy about this reincarnation of our defunct club. And even heartbroken gentlemen should still behave like true gentlemen, don't you think ?

(I know, I know my signature: I have been planing on changing it for weeks and even started to work on setting up a replacement, but failed miserably due to my ignorance of the technical side of animated gifs. )

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 04-04-2001, 12:11 AM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:

Ok, so if we aren't joining, then where do we not go for where there isn't gonna be a meeting. LOL

Oh hey, Gabriel. It's cool that you kept the same signature for as long as you have, but I am semi-back (come in when I can). Thank you for being such a great friend. Your signature still inspires me. How have you been?

How have I been...... well I prepetuelly bored with everything, am sleeping 13 hours day and have been told on many occassion that I am depressing, but enough of me. How are you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Hi Gabriel,

very nice to see you back, oh poet of the board !

And I would qualify for all three of your proposed guilds !

But then again, maybe the "Broken Heart guild" is not that great an idea after all - even though the activities you mentioned for it sounded like great fun - but I have a feeling that a certain lady member would not be so extremely happy about this reincarnation of our defunct club. And even heartbroken gentlemen should still behave like true gentlemen, don't you think ?

(I know, I know my signature: I have been planing on changing it for weeks and even started to work on setting up a replacement, but failed miserably due to my ignorance of the technical side of animated gifs. )

Hmm..... well I guess your right, but you can be a true gent all the time, like would be so boreing.
What are you looking for gif wise? perhaps I can help.

------------------

In the memory of a friend.
Old 04-04-2001, 02:51 AM   #5
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

To the question about all the orders, and clubs.. Do like me, go Solo!
If you later feel that you have something more to offer start a pack.
Instead of being a OHF, a laging Hyena or anything I´m still just a lazy wolf trodding along making friend everywhere instead ;D hehe

Moonhoopers inners? Sounds like a bad Bikercult, tell me they haven´t started a group out of this??

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 04-04-2001, 04:55 AM   #6
Sir_Tainly

Well I'd like to propose an apathy guild, but I really can't be bothered.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-04-2001, 06:35 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

GABRIEL!! Where've you been!!!!???? I miss seeing you here!!!

Tobbin - Can't ever seem to catch up to you lately.

Ramon - Always lovely talking with you, mayhap I will be able to catch up with you again at some point!

------------------
Old 04-04-2001, 10:40 PM   #8
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
GABRIEL!! Where've you been!!!!???? I miss seeing you here!!!

Tobbin - Can't ever seem to catch up to you lately.

Ramon - Always lovely talking with you, mayhap I will be able to catch up with you again at some point!

Always speechles with joy whenever I only get the slighest glimpse at and of you, ma'am !

Hope the moving went smoothly even if you were surely no smart girl and followed my "instructions" ! Or did you ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

Old 04-04-2001, 10:49 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

Always speechles with joy whenever I only get the slighest glimpse at and of you, ma'am !

Hope the moving went smoothly even if you were surely no smart girl and followed my "instructions" ! Or did you ?

Ramon, the more and more I get to know you the more you charm me! You are one special kind of guy I must say. Makes me feel worse and worse about our stupid "misunderstanding" as I see now that you are wonderful. Kicking my own ass so to speak.!

Aye Ramon,if only I could have flowed with your instructions during our move, but no, us Americans expect "everyone" to tow the line so to speak. So I was out in the cold pouring rain lugging boxes probably weighing in the same as I, down the ol' U-haul ramp like everyone else. Family started bickering, so I hauled more things so I could stay out of it! Hell it was I say! But it's all over now, and warm weather, flowers blooming, is relaxing me nicely now. Supposed to get over 70 degrees Farenheit this weekend. Cannot wait for that!

------------------
Old 04-04-2001, 10:51 PM   #10
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Hmm..... well I guess your right, but you can be a true gent all the time, like would be so boreing.
What are you looking for gif wise? perhaps I can help.

Gabriel, I am afraid being a gentleman is a tough job and not just one from 9 to 5. And if we really need to do something nasty from time to time, the only choice we are left with is to step on the toe of a dragon. I know, I know ...

(Btw, thanks for your offer on the signature issue, but I want to do it myself and learn something in the process. But after discussing some details with Sir Tainly today, I decided that I had to postpone it even more. But how do you like my placeholder ? Quite fancy already ? )

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !