Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2001, 01:06 PM   #191
madmartigan
The Magister

After getting a room for the night Madmartigan comes running downstairs...and yelps, more like barks...
"Omg why in gods name do I have a 9 Inch horn sticking out of my left eyebrow and I seem to have grown a 29 inch third leg!!!! and and my poor boots(of speed) i can't wear them anymore, noooooooo, my feet have turned into hooves!!"
Looks over see's Keldorn polishing his firecam armor. Goes up to Keldorn.
"Hey mr.pally look what's happened to me! I think i am being transformed into some kind of demon/devil, this isnt fair, I am not in Barovia anymore, Strahd can't experiment on me anymore! then why gods why is this happening!"
Keldorn replies "uhhh hey yer that thief from yesterday, blast man yer not looking so hot today, what's that thing in yer pants, uhh nevermind, get out of my face"
Madmartigan looks at Keldorn with despair, then walks Out!!!
Old 06-05-2001, 01:13 PM   #192
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

just quickly unforetunatly sefaroth IS powerful enough to do that (not the canceling the spell part though)

-----------

tessa stands up and walks out the bar to go shopping in sigil. "i bet they have some really pretty jewelry in sigil."

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 06-05-2001, 01:16 PM   #193
madmartigan
The Magister

couple hours later...
madmartigan walks in looking even-less human then before, seens to have grown 11 inch tongue, and he can't quite keep it in his mouth...following him seems to be 2 black abiashi, they seem to be in aw with them....
Madmartigan walks up to Jan Jansen growls "hey looks like all these new transformations do have there perks, mind if I sit down with ya?"
Jan Jansen "sure come try me bong-oh-ding-a-ling cannon it gives 10x the affect eheh"
madmartigan "well sounds good ta me!"
Madmadrigan tries to sit down but can't quit, seems like his third leg has just grown another 31 inches making for a total of 60 inches, Mad then unzips his pants takes out his third leg and lay's it on the table.
Jan Jansen has this concerned look on his face, uhh ...uhhh...that's HUGE....
to be continued...
Old 06-05-2001, 02:02 PM   #194
BladeMaster

Angel just wakes up and comes downstairs and looks around.

"I missed all of the fun" Angel says

"Give me a drink so I can drown my sorrows."

Angel begins to sob in to her drink.

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-05-2001, 02:47 PM   #195
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tiax and Kivan wander the streets singing loud and rude songs after drinking quite a lot of alcohol, they've also bought some magical items in a shop they found, as well as buying all sorts of foods from across the planes, they've also brought some new types of alcohol for the bar, as well as Kivan bringing along a barrel of Pure Elemental Plane Of Water Water.

While Tiax and Kivan are wandering the streets, The Bar suddenly lands in front of them, missing Kivan's feet by inches, however, he is too drunk to be scared, Tiax and Kivan wander in, hand in their weapons, and find a table at which they can sing loud, rude, and strange songs that they learned from a guy which they met in one of Sigil's stranger bars.
Old 06-05-2001, 04:14 PM   #196
Lord Shield

Sorry, folks, but can I ask you to stop the Manga willy jokes.
Kivan and Tiax walk in, slightly tired out. They got caught etween the abishai and the defenders of Sigil. They have found out that, unable to get to Sigil from the outside, Demogorgon wants his demons to physically tear the city down from the outside, theorising that the Lady of Pain gets her power from the city as her power can't extend beyond it
Lord Shield isn't back, but Jaheira serves your drinks for you

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-05-2001, 05:30 PM   #197
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred gazes through the hole in the bar wall, frowning. He has heard of Sigil; the plane-between-planes, the city of doors. He knows of the demons beyond. He sees the gate of Sigil, slowly being torn down by ghastly creatures of shadow and fire.
And he looks at himself. A Paladin of Helm, a warrior of the light. Pledged to defend the weak, to guard against evil and to preserve the balance that is Helm's dictate.
In a moment of unusual, almost inspired realisation, Tancred forms the conclusion that, as the junction point of the planes, Sigil is in some way an intrinsic part of that balance. And, as such, he is pledged to defend it with his life, suicidal or not.
Slowly - as if performing actions long rehearsed - the Paladin stands, taking his sword from the table. Karnas hums appreciatively, glowing with golden fire.
The sword's voice is serious, for once - with perhaps a trace of smugness.
"See what I mean?"
"I see, I see it. Now concentrate. We have work to do."
With a prayer on his lips and his blade in his hands, Tancred strides forth, aiming for the gate - as Karnas yells with glee at the prospect of a mighty fight indeed.
Old 06-05-2001, 06:25 PM   #198
Neb

Tiax and Kivan prepare to sit down for a drink and some singing when they see Tancred heading out to kill something, they immediately follow him wanting to get some of the action, and, of course, informing all of the rule of Tiax.

As Kivan and Tiax catch up with Tancred, Kivan asks "Mind if we tag along?", and Tiax says "Tiax and his trusty servant Kivan will tag along, for Tiax rules all!", Kivan glares at Tiax for calling him a servant but relaxes at the prospect of getting to kill something.
Old 06-05-2001, 06:44 PM   #199
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Tiax and Kivan prepare to sit down for a drink and some singing when they see Tancred heading out to kill something, they immediately follow him wanting to get some of the action, and, of course, informing all of the rule of Tiax.

As Kivan and Tiax catch up with Tancred, Kivan asks "Mind if we tag along?", and Tiax says "Tiax and his trusty servant Kivan will tag along, for Tiax rules all!", Kivan glares at Tiax for calling him a servant but relaxes at the prospect of getting to kill something.
Tancred is lost in thought, his sanity slowly packing its' bags and leaving as he sees the black horde beyond. Thankfully, Karnas the sword is a little more alert.
"Feel free to tag along, you two! A trouble shared is a trouble halved - or thirded, in this case. But I think that means you're all going to die!"
Tancred replies, his voice distant and reverent. "If the worst comes to the worst, flee. I wish no-one to die with me."
"He's lost in some knightly contemplation or something," the sword continues. "Best thing you can do is try not to break his concentration."
The trio stop in the shadow of the gates of Sigil. They can see, far above them, demons clawing their way through the mighty metals and magics, insinuating their darkness into the city. Nightmarish shapes flicker across the eye, and inhuman cackles can be heard, suggesting at the dark madness beyond.
Karnas sighs.
"You know what we need now, don't you?"
Tancred nods his head, slowly.
"A miracle."
Old 06-05-2001, 06:47 PM   #200
Neb

Tiax and Kivan accept what the sword says as an invitation to fight alongside Tancred and his blade, Kivan draws his weapons which he quad-wields(two in each hand ), and Tiax prays to Cyric while drawing his Mace of Banishing(Like Mace Of Disruption, just against demons, not undead).