Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2004, 05:04 PM   #1
Tarlanon
Manshoon

It's here! It's done! It's live!

I have taken all the submissions I got from all our great artists and the galleries are now live and ready for your vote!

Go here and cast your vote now :

http://home.earthlink.net/~dcvote/

While I didn't get quite as many submissions as I was hoping for, these ones you will see there is strictly top-notch, high quality stuff! I had to bundle and present things a little differently than I had originally planned, but hopefully I have resolved them into a format that is acceptable to everyone.

You will notice that I withheld the original names of the artists and changed the names of the icons to be as generic as possible so as to make the art there the most anonymous as possible to preserve the integrity of the votes. (Not that I thought it might be a problem, but it wouldn't hurt).

Currently, the voting is open from right this second until 9pm, CST of December 31st, 2004. So there isn't much time! Once the deadline passes, I will tally the votes and present Cocoaspud with the winning icons to be included in the next release of DungeonCraft! To be honest, every icon submitted is a 'winner' in my books, but sadly we on have so many slots available. Once the voting is completed and the results posted, ALL of the icons submitted will be available for download for your use in your designs.

So get out there and vote!
Old 12-18-2004, 12:16 AM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Wow, the site looks great, Ill get onto the voting!!
Hey, someone should post the contest in GD or Usre polls so others can vote.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 08:23 AM   #3
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Some very good work there. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I voted in each category, and it said "java.lang.NullPointerException" ... that's supposed to happen, right?
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 12:25 PM   #4
Tarlanon
Manshoon

Jaradu,

Hehe.....nope, the java.lang.Null..... wasn't supposed to happen. What e-mail address did you enter in?

I can check to see if your votes were registered or if you need to try again.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:38 PM   #5
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Well, er... ummm

I hope I didn't mis- submit my vote for one of the categories, when I didn't re-submit my Email address. It said "thank you for voting, but I don't think I submitted my email for the "gnome Icons" category. But, they are quality icons, and I hope to see the same (or better) put forward on some of the other art available with the next art contests, too. Like I said B4, there are some great artists out there who will make some stunning pics.

SilentThief
PS, oops I did it again on the dwarf category. Hopefully you didn't have to submit Email address for each...
Old 12-18-2004, 06:40 PM   #6
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Wow, those are some great icons there!!! Hard to select only certain ones!

SilentThief
Old 12-18-2004, 06:53 PM   #7
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Wow, the site looks great, Ill get onto the voting!!
Hey, someone should post the contest in GD or Usre polls so others can vote.
Looked over there (the General Conversation area) and saw no one mentioned it, so I got it. BTW, good idea, Hivetyrant

SilentThief