Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-01-2001, 07:34 PM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Its funny but today I found out that the following spells from AD&D do not work as they should: Feather Fall, Levitate, or Fly. However for those that doubt science I have the following to report: Issac Newtons Theory of Gravity is correct. I found this out as a dangled by my foot (caught it in between a rafter,ridge, and plywood at last second) 30 feet up on the roof. I really wanted to complete my gravitational experiments but snagged myself (yes my foot hurts like hell) and my damn friends pulled me up. I'll try harder next time and hope to live to give a full report! By the way wheres the new board? Its up now? I didnt see it

------------------
When the going gets tough, the tough go drinking!!!
Old 03-01-2001, 08:01 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh yea, found the new forum. I just copied/pasted from the new to old and forgot to delete the new forum question sorry
Old 03-01-2001, 09:36 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LoA: Oh my goodness! Uh, did you hurt anything major? Ouch, that sounds painful! So were you trying that experiment for a particular reason? You know, like you just had to try to fly or tap dance on the roof? Are you ok, though, seriously?

How do you like the new homestead, here? I'm loving it so far. Takes some getting used to , but look at all this virgin typing space free to SPAM off topic and PLAY in! OOOOOH I'm giddy with the wonder of it all! Smilies and html too, whew...it's heavenly! teehee!

CloudAngel

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-01-2001).]
Old 03-01-2001, 10:01 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Dont worry CloudAngel, I live yet! I have self-medicated via beer to ease the pain a bit and hope to limp to work tomorrow. Love the new forum! LETS SPAM BABY!!!! Haha!
Old 03-02-2001, 06:16 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm proud to say that I'm a member of...

Good to know that you're ok!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 03-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 03-02-2001).]
Old 03-02-2001, 06:50 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LoA: Well that's good to hear! You can actually walk without falling down? ER, I meant the foot/ankle...uh not AFTER the self-medicating! HAHAHAHAHA I'm glad you made it over here...I LOVE this new board! Need all the spammin partners I can find to have

FUNFUNFUN!

Here, have a bit of medicine on Cloudy ...teehee!

CloudNurseAngel

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Knight