Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2001, 10:11 AM   #41
Rikard

Not yet Reeka

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either
But i DO have a FN P90

Old 09-01-2001, 10:15 AM   #42
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
*Reeka looking worried* I belong to all three clans. Is someone going to make be pick sides?

Me too Reeka!! LOL bunch of opportunists we are

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-01-2001, 10:18 AM   #43
Rikard

Maybe i should let my P90 work on you 3-clan people (won't use internet slang for people with multible clans as that would have to be censored and all)

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
But i DO have a FN P90

Old 09-01-2001, 11:03 PM   #44
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well nobodys going to MAKE you pick sides... yet. just as long as you dont turn into a spy, and we wont hafta kill you.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-02-2001, 01:00 AM   #45
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Gee Rikard..What good is FN P90 if you dont have a body or arms?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 09-02-2001, 06:04 AM   #46
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Gee Rikard..What good is FN P90 if you dont have a body or arms?

Ah But you don't know the joy of flexible teeth (and tongue but i use that for other purposes )

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
But i DO have a FN P90

Old 09-02-2001, 06:43 AM   #47
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

A question:
WHY does it happen that in EVERY SINGLE THREAD posted by somebody who is asking about clans an inter-clan flaming war ensues? Can't you just answer the question objectively and kill each other in a thread designed for the purpose? The poor guy who started this thread must be feeling rather left out by now .

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-02-2001, 07:52 AM   #48
Lioness
Jack Burton

I agree with Kaz, although I understand that things do get carried away. And don't start a inter-clan war! I'm HADB, but the cafe doesn't prejudice.

P.S.Not all members of Clan HADB are Evil Overlords, or Underlords, or Underwear, or oops. Did I say that out loud?

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 09-02-2001).]
Old 09-02-2001, 11:47 AM   #49
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
A question:
WHY does it happen that in EVERY SINGLE THREAD posted by somebody who is asking about clans an inter-clan flaming war ensues? Can't you just answer the question objectively and kill each other in a thread designed for the purpose? The poor guy who started this thread must be feeling rather left out by now .

As far as i know the only ones trying to start a war are some members of the HADB and Moridin

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
But i DO have a FN P90

Old 09-02-2001, 08:18 PM   #50
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Hey guys dont take this so seriously, its just a bit of fun to keep us entertained until NWN comes out. Im trying to get some humour on this board as anything people seem to say these days seems to get someone else pissed off and that makes the forums less enjoyable. I mean fine maybe its going a bit far, but IMO the board is too damn serious some times.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."