Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2001, 06:27 PM   #21
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
There really is only 1 clan and that is the Laughing Hyenas! All of the other so-called "clans" are nothing more than a bunch of raucous hooligans that need to form a society of sorts to prepare and carry out their shenanigans on the unsuspecting members of IW. The LH will drive these roughians out of town (or is that hamlet) with uproarious laughter, witty comments & gut-splitting humor.

So if you ever find yourself with an interest in joining a clan, remember the Laughing Hyenas! We are the only true clan

Moridin
I told you this before
I do not think it's fair to jugde us while you have never taken notest of any of our deeds
You can try to get members for a clan that is not yours but DO NOT JUDGE US or Lay judgesment on people who have no knoledge of the situation
I think this is extreemly rude and un-fair aswell as intimidating

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

Old 08-31-2001, 06:46 PM   #22
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:

Moridin
I told you this before
I do not think it's fair to jugde us while you have never taken notest of any of our deeds
You can try to get members for a clan that is not yours but DO NOT JUDGE US or Lay judgesment on people who have no knoledge of the situation
I think this is extreemly rude and un-fair aswell as intimidating

??? Rikard? Have you lost your mind?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-31-2001, 06:47 PM   #23
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
??? Rikard? Have you lost your mind?

That too but really she keeps on saying we do nothing but flaminf eachother and i'm getting sick of it

------------------

OMG I have no Arms

Old 08-31-2001, 06:51 PM   #24
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

LOL Rikard, chill mon!

It obviously wasn't an aggressive verbal assult, and was meant in jest.
When the time comes for NWN, you'll have pleanty of oppertunities to kick her arse anyway. j/k.

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 07:56 PM   #25
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
LOL Rikard, chill mon!

It obviously wasn't an aggressive verbal assult, and was meant in jest.
When the time comes for NWN, you'll have pleanty of oppertunities to kick her arse anyway. j/k.

It's about the fourth time she or he what ever it is says that OHF does noting but bitching and is wprth nothing and is not a real clan and that kind of shit
and i workes long and hard for the ohf and i do not wish it to be flamed upon by someone.
I complained directly to him/her about it several times and it's about time moridin picks it up
I can understand he or she does not see it this way but trying to tell it nicely hasn't worked so I'll do it like this
just stop ok
This is no way for a member of a friendly clan is to treat us
We have done nothing to abuse the LH nor have i ever written anything bad about them
I think it's not good that you as member of the LH try to singlehandly declear war on the OHF while I'm a member of both
please bare this in mind next time

------------------

OMG I have no Arms

Old 08-31-2001, 08:03 PM   #26
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
It's about the fourth time she or he what ever it is says that OHF does noting but bitching and is wprth nothing and is not a real clan and that kind of shit
and i workes long and hard for the ohf and i do not wish it to be flamed upon by someone.
I complained directly to him/her about it several times and it's about time moridin picks it up
I can understand he or she does not see it this way but trying to tell it nicely hasn't worked so I'll do it like this
just stop ok
This is no way for a member of a friendly clan is to treat us
We have done nothing to abuse the LH nor have i ever written anything bad about them
I think it's not good that you as member of the LH try to singlehandly declear war on the OHF while I'm a member of both
please bare this in mind next time

Right, okay, i diddn't know you felt as strongly as that.
Many apologies.

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 08:13 PM   #27
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Oh but you are missing out, youll miss out on tons of tons of fun if you join HADB clan. Come join us, the lauging hyenas, if you want to join a clan. The only restiction (as far as I know) is you have to be a bard of some sort.

What about a grizzled old fighter with a deep bass voice that resembles a mac truck? In fact wife would prefer that I sing inside a mac truck since I need one to carry the tune.

HEhe, well I supouse we could use a body gaurd in case our rivals try to do a sneak attack on us *THe dirty dough boys* but you would have to check with Yorrick for officalness

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 08:17 PM   #28
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I'm Scottish.

We invented clans.

Therefore you all owe me (and my countrymen) a lot of money in royalty fees.

Pay up or face the wrath of the................Scots Law Killer Advocates
And btw they look like that but ever so slightly worse

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 08:19 PM   #29
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
I'm Scottish.

We invented clans.

Therefore you all owe me (and my countrymen) a lot of money in royalty fees.

Pay up or face the wrath of the................Scots Law Killer Advocates
And btw they look like that but ever so slightly worse

Got the picture
Clans are as Scottish as Golf

------------------

OMG I have no Arms

Old 08-31-2001, 08:24 PM   #30
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
HEhe, well I supouse we could use a body gaurd in case our rivals try to do a sneak attack on us *THe dirty dough boys* but you would have to check with Yorrick for officalness

well, what makes you think that even JDH can stop a sneak attack by the Doughmen? the LH can do nothing before our horde, nothing! hahahahAHAAAAHAHAHAhahaAhahaHAHa!!!!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.