Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2002, 06:24 PM   #1
ryaldin
Elminster

cursed. jaheira's still cursed, and I've killed baylor at the slums, and his mages, and i've retrieved the lock of her hair, but she's still cursed. what's up?
Old 11-25-2002, 06:28 PM   #2
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ryaldin:
cursed. jaheira's still cursed, and I've killed baylor at the slums, and his mages, and i've retrieved the lock of her hair, but she's still cursed. what's up?
Go to an inn and rest about three or four times then the curse will go away.
Old 11-25-2002, 07:39 PM   #3
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

That happened to me to, try going to a temple after resting I believe that worked for me.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 03:33 AM   #4
Sodomatic Goat
Manshoon

No no, in the dialogue right after you gain back her hair it says that you should get one days sleep to fully rest, and that's it. I tried going to a temple too but it will not work.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:00 PM   #5
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

That is a hell of a curse, I'll admit. It lowers her stats every time she rests.

I love Jaheira, but you can't help but admire the Green-n-Blacks for thinking it up.

A degredation curse. Very cool idea.

DJG
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 05:38 PM   #6
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

my dad had that problem and had to rest about 5 times b4 it wen away. also, u could try remove curse.
Old 11-26-2002, 05:47 PM   #7
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Lets clear this up. Remove curse will not work the ONLY way to remove Jaheria's curse is to find Baron Ployer and kill him then pick up the lock of Jaheria's hair. Jaheria will then speak and say she is feeling better all ready. Now keep the lock of hair in your adventory and go to an inn and rest three to four times. The curse will then be gone. I hope that's cleared any confusion up [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 11-26-2002, 05:59 PM   #8
Charlie
Lord Ao

Bear in mind that Jaheira will take at least 24 hours to heal after completing the quest. 1 sleep = 8 hours. 3X sleep = 24 hours or 1 full day. I don't recall but it may take longer if her stat's are really low. She deteriorates periodically and you can tell how poorly she is by looking in her stat's screen.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote