Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 09:28 AM   #1
Caseman

Is the ring always under the table in the secret room above the Mummy? It's not there for me.. I've exited and re-entered the crypt a few time, but with no luck.. Are there any requirements before it shows up or something??

Thanks

Old 10-04-2000, 10:50 AM   #2
Groucho

This may be a stupid question, but did you get the quest yet? This item will not appear until you actually are assigned the quest from the guild. If you have gotten the quest, look carefully under the table. The ring is very hard to see. Use Spirit's Eye to help you find it.

Old 10-04-2000, 10:56 AM   #3
Caseman

that has to be it, cause i haven't been told about the quest yet.. That doesn't seem quite right, I would never have gone back to that room later knowing that I had already cleaned it out.

Thanks G.