Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-05-2001, 10:58 PM   #191
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Lady Rae: Yes, I do think we need to have a meeting of the Ladies' Guild. If I post an announcement, I think I'll just post it here in the Inn. JJ is up for nomination as Corset Loosener. I'm afraid I jumped the gun on the towel contect and have awarded GM the prize in private. . . . . OOOPS! I hope Lady Zeeke will join us. I believe Epona is a member though with the time difference it is difficult for her to meet. We need solidarity and sisterhood.

Oooh! You and GM had a wet t#wel contest??? Hmmmmm... (and Reeka sees the LadyRae's wheels turning..) Ahem. You want me to post a meeting thread, maybe over this weekend??? Nice to see you back, BTW. I was worried about you when all the shite hit the fan!!!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-05-2001, 10:59 PM   #192
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

what did you make this with?

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 11:02 PM   #193
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Reeka? Have you seen The.Relic??? I haven't, and I don't think he realizes how important he is to all of us here... I Miss him!!! Tell him so if you see him???

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-05-2001, 11:06 PM   #194
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lady Rae: I think it would be a good idea if you did the post about the meeting (I'm trying to keep my halo polished and on straight after the controversy I stirred up earlier in the week). You know I thought I had seen the Relic somewhere today. . . . .but don't take my word for it. It may have been an old post. Surely we'll see him tomorrow. I haven't seen BK around today either.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
Hi, BK. I'm back

Old 04-05-2001, 11:06 PM   #195
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:

what did you make this with?
Xara3d - shareware and then rudely cracked because I didn't want to pay $40 to play around with it. The program's fookin' awesome, much fun to dabble with.

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 11:16 PM   #196
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Lady Rae: I think it would be a good idea if you did the post about the meeting (I'm trying to keep my halo polished and on straight after the controversy I stirred up earlier in the week). You know I thought I had seen the Relic somewhere today. . . . .but don't take my word for it. It may have been an old post. Surely we'll see him tomorrow. I haven't seen BK around today either.

Will do! You're right! BK hasn't been around today, has he? I've been kinda tripping on the "Who's online" deal... I was showing up all the time till My IE crashed and I ended up having to delete the 8000+ items in my cache... Now the cookie is different (gives a dropdown when I type in an 'L') and I don't show up in there till I post something (better for 'lurking')

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-05-2001, 11:19 PM   #197
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

i see its working again, (for now) but i've got it posted here at http://www.phpshop.net/images/slackerboy/waveface2.gif

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 11:26 PM   #198
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lady Rae: I discovered as well, that if you just look the new "spy system" picks you up as a visitor. LURKING LIVES ON!!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
Hi, BK. I'm back

Old 04-05-2001, 11:27 PM   #199
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi all, back for a minute. Reeka- your halo is fine! Never was tarnished, you know! Don't feel bad. Really! Hmmmmm private towels...now why didn't Stormy think of that....oh. dearest BlackWonder...hehehe...

BK's been offline all day. Saw the Relic, I thought...can't remember what time it was, though. Haven't seen KDog or Zeeke tonight, well at least since I've been boucning in and out...Wasn't GM here earlier today? And Moridin was too.

But it seemed like today was just a slow day at the Inn and on the board.

Well, let us know when the ladies guild meets. I may be off a bit over the wknd. Got a few things to do (gosh...rl has arrived for a while! How do people deal with it? )

Reeka? Did you get that thing figured out with dl the LadyNightshade stuff at home?

GABE! You are talking to a plant! Yikes!

LR...I think I can ressurect that post, you want all of it, or just the bread?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 11:34 PM   #200
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

just spamming to see if my stars change at 400

------------------