Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-02-2001, 12:06 PM   #11
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with the waveface (I could see it last night!) LeeZone is actually my own site and I've never had any probs but I haven't pulled any gifs from there before either (not for longer than it took last night just to test it that is!) Anyhow, thanks for the welcome everyone. It's a pleasure to meet you all! Does anyone know of a site I could stash it on? It's one of my home-made ones and I really like it... (I do have a couple download sites, maybe I'll try it from one of those...)
Old 03-02-2001, 07:20 PM   #12
Sir_Tainly

Hi Ziroc,

Just wanted to add my thanks to the ever growing list. This BB is the website that I have visited most, ever.

Regards

------------------

Old 03-02-2001, 07:50 PM   #13
Stealthy

Hi LadyRae and welcome to the board. If you don't know already, you can see some of us here. If you want to add a photo, either join and download the tools or send it to me, my account is in my profile.

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-02-2001, 07:53 PM   #14
Moiraine
Anubis

Stealthy,
I will upload the songs parts and the joining tool next Monday or Tuesday from work. (I have a lot of meetings Monday, so I don't know if I will be able to spare enough time)
Will that be OK ?
That's it, I REALLY go to bed now - have work to do tomorrow, you know, CDs to send ! And it is 2 AM already !
Old 03-02-2001, 08:04 PM   #15
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hi LadyRae,
ditto the welcome. Like your page.

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?
Old 03-02-2001, 08:18 PM   #16
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Welcome LadyRae,
It's always nice to have another nice person with us. You should see quite a spurt of new growth here, as many of us are still making the transition from the old forum. Good to have you with us.
Old 03-02-2001, 11:31 PM   #17
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

First of all let me say,
MY WAVEFACE IS BACK!!! WOOHOO!!!
Whoops, sorry ( ) but I spent part of my day trying to find another gif for my sig. I did notice LeeZone was having some trouble today just loading my regular stuff...Anyhow, Yorick! Thanks for the complement. I think if I would have realized how much #$%^&*@ (censored) work it would turn out to be I might have thought it over a little more before I actually got it rolling. I'll have the updates along with some nice downloads (tiny tools/programs and some nice ArtShows -No icons yet...I'll tell you guys the story about the icons some other time ) loaded during this weekend (YAY!!! It's Friday!!!) Now, in answer to you guys from this one and the professed spammer post: Hi BK! Hi Graymage! You guys sure get around ! (All the stories, I mean -And don't be mean to Cloudy! She'll sic little black clouds on you!!!) LofA, yer bad! Stealthy, you've got the coolest sig I've seen. Moiraine, "Moiraine" is so femme already, you don't need to add the "Lady" part. Memnoch, thanks for trying ot help me with my sig. Sir_Tainly, 'lurk', huh? (lurk, lurk...) Hmm, guess I was sorta...The.Relic, how's your daughter? She's been on my mind ever since I read your post in the old forum...My beliefs don't really focus on the "God" part of it either, but all these people praying/wishing/hoping for her wellness MUST do some good (best of luck for you and yours, my friend ) In fact, it was your post that made me decide to stop 'lurking' (love that word!) and join in...That and Moridan's post (does anyone know if he's okay???)

Anyway, better stop playing and go work on the site (*SIGH*) TTYL all, and be good! (Don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do you gotta name it after me!) In case you guys haven't noticed, I LOVE smileys!

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-02-2001).]
Old 03-02-2001, 11:37 PM   #18
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Jeesh!! Didn't realize how long that post is! (Sorry, Cloudy! Not trying to usurp you or anything...no REALLY! I didn't mean to...no, don't sic the little black clouds!) (Here you see the backside of poor LadyRae trudging off to do her chores while our REAL SpamQueen snaps knuckles as she gets ready to wreck another keyboard by typing too fast!) You go, girl!
Old 03-03-2001, 12:30 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hehehe...no need LadyRae! I see you live in Portland OR...you get more than enough RAIN there! Besides, I LOVE it when people get going like that...lots of info, lots of fun , lots of getting to know one another.

What's kind of weird for me is that I KNOW there are many many lurkers (cool word, isn't it!) out there who may read a lot of the posts...but when someone I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with comes up with a quote or story from some old posts of mine, it's a bit disconcerting! Like they know me, and I don't know them at all! So I am all for you lurkers de-cloaking and coming forth as true posting/spamming members of the board!

And Everyone please SEND photos to Wolfgir and Stealthy's sites! See the photo threads. They are doing such good work and it's all for US! Send baby/childhood pics to Stealthy, please. He set up a fun little area where we can try and guess who is who and only two pictures are there!

PLEASE send pics...Cloudy is begging!

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 01:09 AM   #20
Draconia

Welcome LadyRae. It is nice to see another lady joining the board. Take Care.
I also want to add my good job to Ziroc for this great new board. Great Job!

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen