Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 11:33 PM   #1
shahakran

Out of all the characters in BG2 the best still have to be Edwin, Viconia and Korgan, but I find I have to create three other similarly evil characters to keep my reputataion at it's lowest possible. Where is an evil thief when u need one? I never met a "good" thief in my life.
And what ever happened to Shar'Teel? She was one of the best fighter NPC's in BG1. Ahh the fun I enjoyed with Edwin, Viconia, Shar'Teel, Tiax and Eldoth, laying waste to anybody who stood in our way. Slaying all those Flaming Fist will never be the same again.

Shahakran - who killed Tiax for thinking he could rule the world.

Old 11-01-2000, 12:28 AM   #2
Soul-Chewer

IMHO....
Nothing can possibly be quite as funny as using s/k to alter the alignments of all the good NPCS to Chaotic Evil....

Then let the civillian harvest begin :]
Butcher every innocent within reach, and as your reputation pluments watch the happy little faces of your [former] 'good' comerades fill with tears of joy....

Better still, as your rep reaches rock-bottom, listen to their merry banter... even as the cowled wizards and enforcers steam-roll in from nowhere to challenge your devine right to have a good laugh......

So much fun it should be banned...

Old 11-01-2000, 12:34 AM   #3
shahakran

vg idea. I just d/led SK so I guess I'll give it a try. Ahhh cowled wizards pester me more so that I may destroy your pansy order!

Old 11-01-2000, 09:48 AM   #4
winglesfiend

Baldur'sgate is a story that centers on you resceuing the world and stuff
so being evil is pretty weird.But you're right about the thief's being good
They should have put in an evilthief.By the way they haven't got a thief at all!
Only mixed thiefs,that sucks.

Old 11-01-2000, 03:33 PM   #5
Rikard

Dude The NPC of all is evil so whats the problem
EDWIN KICK's ass

Old 11-01-2000, 06:04 PM   #6
winglesfiend

Just buy a magic license and the cowledmorons won't bother
you anymore.

Old 11-01-2000, 06:45 PM   #7
lord evil

Baldurs gate does not center on saving the world it centers on you being the child of an evil god. maby in the next game you can become a god and take your fathers place. So you would have to be evil or it would unbalance the gods if you were a good god

Old 11-01-2000, 07:13 PM   #8
Shashae

I disagree, even if the next Baldurs Gate revolved around you becoming a god, you wouldn't have to be evil.
I think it is tiem for a "Kinder and Gentler" god of murder

Old 11-01-2000, 07:39 PM   #9
Sir Robin ran away

Yeehaw!

"Child-of-Bhaal: your friendly god of murder! Worship now or get slaughtered in a kind and gentle manner!"

I like that idea Shashae.

Old 11-01-2000, 09:04 PM   #10
Gecko

lol