Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-02-2002, 02:00 PM   #21
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
I dont think anyone should divulge the reasons, they are Neb's unless he tells you himself.

And 250 left ages ago after getting banned, he decided not to come back.

Bahamut, it's pissing me off too. But we have absolutely NO power to stop it.

EDIT - Neb won't log into his account, so unless they get sent to him via email, he wont get it.

But I repeat, Tal, if you do know the reasons, don't say anything, as it will influence people against the cause. I don't want that
Well that is just plain crappy all you do with this kind of secrecy is upset and make others worry.

Old 04-02-2002, 02:00 PM   #22
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
hehehe more of like a secret society?

yeeah...

Weirdo [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, well not so much a society, I prefer the word 'cabal.'
But seriously, I whope everyone who knows/ finds out honours Neb's wish and doesn't go telling everyone.
[/QUOTE]I've not told a soul...

I also know the only reason that he will ever make a post here again.......and there is only one reason. I just can't see it happening.
[/QUOTE]Well, I've told a few, but he said to tell some people, and I think the people I will tell are ones Neb wolud want to tell, I just want to be very specific that the reasons stay with them, and go no further.
Also, with some people, I've not been very specific, as it may be unecessary and cause upset.

[ 04-02-2002, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 04-02-2002, 02:03 PM   #23
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
hehehe more of like a secret society?

yeeah...

Weirdo [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, well not so much a society, I prefer the word 'cabal.'
But seriously, I whope everyone who knows/ finds out honours Neb's wish and doesn't go telling everyone.
[/QUOTE]No.. I was just imitating Cruel Intentions okay... it wasn't really meant to be like that LOL
Old 04-02-2002, 02:05 PM   #24
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Well that is just plain crappy all you do with this kind of secrecy is upset and make others worry.
Trust me, in this case letting it be known to all really wouldn't help.
Old 04-02-2002, 02:05 PM   #25
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
I dont think anyone should divulge the reasons, they are Neb's unless he tells you himself.

And 250 left ages ago after getting banned, he decided not to come back.

Bahamut, it's pissing me off too. But we have absolutely NO power to stop it.

EDIT - Neb won't log into his account, so unless they get sent to him via email, he wont get it.

But I repeat, Tal, if you do know the reasons, don't say anything, as it will influence people against the cause. I don't want that
Well that is just plain crappy all you do with this kind of secrecy is upset and make others worry.[/QUOTE]Jokin apart, if you knew the reason, and if some others did that shouldn't, there would be uproar, a lot more people would be upset....so it is best to keep it secret unless Neb tells you (which he wnt object too), its just that if we tell someone, we'll get in bother also!
Old 04-02-2002, 02:09 PM   #26
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Oh NEB! Really? Is This A Permanant Thing Or A 'I'm Going To Calm Down' Thing? Or Maybe A 'I'm Not Coming Back Till Mr. X Apoligises? Reconsider Neb. The Board And The ORT Wouldn't Be The Same Without You!
Old 04-02-2002, 03:28 PM   #27
Talthyr Malkaviel

Trust me Binky, I've tried convincing him, I think this is definite.
Old 04-02-2002, 03:32 PM   #28
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Then this is a black day for Ironworks. *Lights a candle for Neb.
Old 04-02-2002, 03:42 PM   #29
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Hope you reconsider Neb sorry to see you leave after all this time and indead this is a black day for IW.
Old 04-02-2002, 03:58 PM   #30
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

All this topic is doing is an Attention getter. I have seen it happen before on other boards. Someone posts that they are leaving then they stay but they sign up under a new name.

[ 04-02-2002, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Victor von Steiner ]