Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 12:48 PM   #31
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Please understand that I wasn't trying to use you for geneology studies. I'm grateful for you effort, but it's truly not necessary. I was just curious. I learn so little from my immediate family about my extended family.

Once again, thank you.
You caught me in the middle of an edit, Hiram! Look at my previous post again and let me know, ok?

------------------

Here be Dragons!
Proud to be Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.

"If I say something to you and it can be taken two ways, and one of those ways upsets you...I meant the other one."
Old 10-30-2001, 12:55 PM   #32
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
You caught me in the middle of an edit, Hiram! Look at my previous post again and let me know, ok?

Once again, I ask that you forgive my impudence. I am suprised to see you responding to my inane blatherings. I feel oh so unworthy. I am merely a tick on the hindquarters of humanity. Oh, what were we talking about?

I don't know where my grandparent were married. What I don't know about my family disapoints me. Since both grandparents died when I was 16, I never thought to ask them questions that I think of now. If I had those years to do over...

Anyway, all this talk of my mum-mum has gotten me down, so I'll stop typing.

Thanks for the kind offer.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-30-2001, 02:26 PM   #33
Fljotsdale

Quote:
Once again, I ask that you forgive my impudence. I am suprised to see you responding to my inane blatherings. I feel oh so unworthy. I am merely a tick on the hindquarters of humanity. Oh, what were we talking about?

I don't know where my grandparent were married. What I don't know about my family disapoints me. Since both grandparents died when I was 16, I never thought to ask them questions that I think of now. If I had those years to do over...

*Fljotsdale giggles hysterically* Ok, I'll let it go - but if I remember, next time I go mooching for my own ancestors, I'll have a quick look for yours!

------------------

Here be Dragons!

"If I say something to you and it can be taken two ways, and one of those ways upsets you...I meant the other one."
Old 10-30-2001, 04:29 PM   #34
tracey
Manshoon

oh, fljotsdale. you're not leaving? damn.

oh well, i expect i'll see you outside central library during the annual morris dancers' fling. i shall wave at you from the dizzy heights of the greasy pole (ooh, how lovely!) whilst you are feverishly delving for dalglish's.

haha.

speak to you soon bab.

------------------

offended mistress of the illuminati
Old 10-30-2001, 04:36 PM   #35
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:

Hiram....Be very careful with you impudence! Do not impude(izzat a word?) my precious Queen or I may need to take drastic measures!

Pay no attention to the impuder(hmm I wonder) my Royal Highness, I shall protect you!

(Just kidding Hiram, I will not joust you!)

------------------
Still The Most Humbly Prideful (?) Member Of The Illuminati!

Mark
Old 10-30-2001, 05:03 PM   #36
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
Hiram....Be very careful with you impudence! Do not impude(izzat a word?) my precious Queen or I may need to take drastic measures!

Pay no attention to the impuder(hmm I wonder) my Royal Highness, I shall protect you!

(Just kidding Hiram, I will not joust you!)

You would need much joustification to joustify impeding my impudent impotence.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:08 PM   #37
Fljotsdale

Quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
oh, fljotsdale. you're not leaving? damn.

oh well, i expect i'll see you outside central library during the annual morris dancers' fling. i shall wave at you from the dizzy heights of the greasy pole (ooh, how lovely!) whilst you are feverishly delving for dalglish's.

haha.

speak to you soon bab.

Arrgggghhh! Have you gone? Darn! Too late to phone you now. Kisses, honey-bun!

------------------

Here be Dragons!