Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 09:20 PM   #11
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

I think the problem is that my characters were at level 10-13, but when I played on the easiest level the wolfwere died almost immediately (strange). At the easiest level, I even killed the iron golems pretty easy, and managed to kill Firkraag too.

30 min, hmm. Well I reloaded about 6 times, and waiting and figuring out what I should do took about 30 min.

Finger of death, abi dalzims ...never even heard of. As I said I am not at a very high level. Blade-barrier is the best spell right now, I am invincible with this spell.
Old 12-27-2000, 11:08 PM   #12
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Cast haste on all of your party members before the battle. During the battle cast slow on the gw. Two level three spells is all it takes. And then hack him apart.
Old 12-28-2000, 12:31 AM   #13
Armisael

Buff your characters up with bless, chant, strength and haste, then take the werewolf on. The trick is to kill it quickly otherwise it'll just keep regenerating. It has a considerably small amount of HP.

Old 12-28-2000, 04:23 AM   #14
One ANGRY halfling

Greater Wolfwere's aren't AS tough as for the Werewolf I just had my dwarf besserker and Minsc attack with all they had and fired acid and posion. In a nutshell fight like a pyscho just go nuts if your mages can cast the enchnant weapon (Great for big fights) shoot fire balls, acid arrows, death fogs, dolorius decay ANYTHING YOU CAN. Not as bad as liches though and golems aren't nice. Ohh deary I'm playing a halfing warrior through BG 1 and he will be a kensai in baldurs 2 and will have halberd skill and soon enough he will get the wave and all will tremble. Oh and can he get it on with mazzy?

Old 12-29-2000, 02:39 AM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Some people have major problems with the greater werewolf (or do you mean wolfwere?) while other breeze through it. I breezed through it but have heard of people finding it easier to kill dragons. I've heard of a rare bug involving greater wolfweres and the collectors edition, but i can't confirm that as being the cause. In any case you do need to severely damage him each round otherwise he will just keep regenerating.