Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2004, 05:36 PM   #11
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Gangrell's the name.

I'm a 17 yr. old living in southern Indiana, I'm a senior and am just relaxing from an extreme lack of work and challenges at the moment. I read and write as a hobby (and hopefully to be a paying job in the future), I lift weights, and I listen to heavy metal/rap metal rock and roll.

If I told you anymore, I'd have to kill you, but I digress [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 06:05 PM   #12
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Hi, I'm Bozo(laugh and I kill you, your measely minds cannot even comprehend the letters I have to deal with. Ok, that was a bad joke, but I've had my fair share of BOZOs in the past, and when I exploded upon my english teacher who just kept clicking on me everything died down... a bit. So anyway, it's not realy z but ž, a kinda hybrid between a z and a j or g or something along that lines. i think this is the longest line in a ')' I've ever done [img]smile.gif[/img] ). I'm 17.93, and I'm a 4th year student of electrotechnics. Major interests include everything that has something to do with computers and just random trivia. I listen to a wide assortment of music including Prodigy, Morcheeba, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Nightwish, Daft Punk, Apocalyptica, U2, Nightwish, Red Hot Chili Peppers...
All the other gory details you'll find out in due time, so happy posting, Dave!
Old 09-07-2004, 06:17 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Nice to meet you Dave, welcome to Ironworks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm 37, live in Virginia USA near Washington D.C., work in a patent law office. Not much else to tell LOL.

PS - Wake up!!!!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-07-2004, 06:18 PM   #14
Gxc
Elminster

Hey im Gxc im new here also.. and i was also bored and ended up coming here to post.
Old 09-07-2004, 06:22 PM   #15
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Hi, I'm Bozo(laugh and I kill you, your measely minds cannot even comprehend the letters I have to deal with. Ok, that was a bad joke, but I've had my fair share of BOZOs in the past, and when I exploded upon my english teacher who just kept clicking on me everything died down... a bit. So anyway, it's not realy z but ž, a kinda hybrid between a z and a j or g or something along that lines. i think this is the longest line in a ')' I've ever done [img]smile.gif[/img] ). I'm 17.93, and I'm a 4th year student of electrotechnics. Major interests include everything that has something to do with computers and just random trivia. I listen to a wide assortment of music including Prodigy, Morcheeba, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Nightwish, Daft Punk, Apocalyptica, U2, Nightwish, Red Hot Chili Peppers...
All the other gory details you'll find out in due time, so happy posting, Dave!
wazzat? cool [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyways my turn
i'm 15, going 16 in a week (YAY) and well, i draw...alot...and i'm currently a junior, getting killed in ap courses, and i came here for bgII help XD
and a big Convo about Clerics VS Mages XD that was a loong thread

Old 09-07-2004, 06:54 PM   #16
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello Dave, welcome to IWs.
I am The Almighty Lord Kathen of the Gibberlings of the High Desert, a raging heterosexual, husband and father of 4. Nice to meet you.

[ 09-07-2004, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 09-07-2004, 07:31 PM   #17
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hi,

I'm Tim, 23, married, a sagittarius, I like long walks on the beach.... LOL

I live in Sydney Australia and love to have a beer or 5 with my mates

Cheers [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 07:36 PM   #18
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

LOL @ Lord Kathen. Heh, I was waiting for someone to do another "raging" comment like myself, consider yourself to be special. MY god.. it is now 9:30am.. I just got home from a HORRIFIC car drive home involving 2 microsleeps and traffic jams galore. My favourite food is italian; pizza and pasta, what more could a boy ask for? Id like to say COOL BEANS to the amount of participation that has been given to this thread... I assumed a lot of ppl would just see this and bypass it because... well.. i dunno, just because!

Keep going guys!

P.S. GXC... lol... you posted, but nothing about yourself... [img]tongue.gif[/img] So, get to it mister!

-Dave, the deliriously happy tired one.
Old 09-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #19
LordKathen

Right on mate! I was hoping you would take like that. There was no offence intended.
Welcome aboard! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

[ 09-07-2004, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 09-07-2004, 08:17 PM   #20
shadowhound

Hey I am Brenden a 18 year old uni student who is doing a Bach of Arts to raise my OP so I can get into Law. Thats apart from chasing almost anything in a skirt of course

So Dave, they pay you to post on IW during the late shift? [img]tongue.gif[/img]