Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-01-2001, 01:41 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ahh, FINALLY back up and running! I had to reinstall my system again! Finally, I tracked it down; bad memory! After 2 more formats, I removed the offensive stick of RAM. Whew!

ANYWAY, hopefully I shall finally be back in business here. Carg, feel free to slap me about the head and ears, but I am going to have to ask you to send that list one more time. Let us say there has been much cursing these past 3 days in my house. Nevertheless, it may have had positive results; I went outside! Though, there was this strange, bright yellow ball in the sky that hurt my eyes, and these strange, giant tall things with big bare arms that stood motionless and were covered in some rough substance. Unusual! I tried to talk to one, but it was rudely silent. So, I kicked it. That hurt my foot. So, I punched it. That hurt my hand. Then I tried to elbow drop it. That hurt my elbow, and I feel down. Then the neighbors called the police.

Soooo.. if you sent anything to me in the past 3 days, it probably was sucked into the void of cyberspace. Please send those stories, chapters.. there hasn't been an update to the archive in 2 weeks! Shameful. Let's get some chapters flowing from the collected creative minds here. I also have an urge to do another Shinwicki, so look for that soon.

Have a happy new years!

freudianslip
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 02:54 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

There you are! Missed you horribly! In honor of your triumphant return, I am going to try to work some of Ziroc's smilie magic:

(image location)=http://www.tgeweb.com/images/forum/icons/magic.gif
Old 01-01-2001, 02:57 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

OK . . . what I do wrong? HELP! HELP! I want to make smilies! Well, Freud that was supposed to be a smilie wizard. Could some wise sage tell me how to use these codes . . . until then
Old 01-01-2001, 03:16 PM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Let's see if that worked....
Old 01-01-2001, 03:17 PM   #5
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hi Lily! The coder should be
open bracket IMG=http://www.tgeweb.com/images/forum/icons/magic.gif close bracket
Old 01-01-2001, 03:22 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

OK trying another . . .

here goes
Old 01-01-2001, 03:27 PM   #7
Lily the Ranger

You have created a monster! Perhaps, I will change my name to bride of frankenlink.

8P
Old 01-01-2001, 03:28 PM   #8
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

ah, speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil
Old 01-01-2001, 03:31 PM   #9
Lily the Ranger

Can I use these anywhere or just here?

Thanks, Freud!
Old 01-02-2001, 03:12 PM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

So where are you finding all these nifty s???

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote