Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 06:30 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Really Seph LOL? Which ones?

I think one day I may for kicks do the pen one LOL, maybe the hand puppet.....

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-23-2002, 07:35 PM   #12
Bloodstalker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, if anyone DOES try any of those, just make sure that the elevator you try it on is NOT in any kind of facility for the mentally disturbed...

Believe me, those men in the white coats can be so unreasonable at times.
Old 03-23-2002, 07:41 PM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Let's see, i've taken the pictures, pressed the wrong button, swatted at nonexistant flies, smacked my head while yelling "shut up, shut up!", stood in the corner while doing nothing, and i'll do the others at band camp this year
Old 03-23-2002, 07:42 PM   #14
Ladyzekke

LOL Bloodstalker!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-23-2002, 07:45 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Let's see, i've taken the pictures, pressed the wrong button, swatted at nonexistant flies, smacked my head while yelling "shut up, shut up!", stood in the corner while doing nothing, and i'll do the others at band camp this year [/QUOTE]HAHAHAHA! Well if you do, make it like a "bet" thing so you make some money out of it as well as laughs LOL! And if yall get bored sometime, may I suggest glueing a coin on the floor of an area frequently traversed. Cheap, yet entertaining fun!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-23-2002, 07:51 PM   #16
Encard
Quintesson

*cackle* So very, very funny... don't forget the possibility of doing these...
29) Hiss at the first person who gets on, then tell them quietly, "You're late, fool... bah... have you prepared it?" Then look around frantically and glare at random people, and then looks back at the person and ask, "Well? Well???" If they don't respond scream, 'BAH! I'll do it without you, then!" and run off the elevator madly at the next stop.
30) Start punching the back wall while shouting, "let me out! let me out! Curse ye all, LET ME OUT OF THIS CHAMBER OF DARKNESS! RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[img]smile.gif[/img] *grin* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2002, 07:52 PM   #17
Bloodstalker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I too thought the matter amusing Lady, until they took away my cigarrettes, put me in a straitjacket, and began to talk about "probes"
Old 03-23-2002, 07:58 PM   #18
Encard
Quintesson

*grin* Oh, yes, how could I have forgotten...
31) Have some half-drawn strange, unintelligible diagrams drawn on very-small-square-grid graph paper, then shove them in somneone's face as they walk in and shout, "Is this right?! IS IT RIGHT?! IS IT RIGHT?!?!?!?!?! ANSWER ME!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!! I'll get you for nto cooperating when this is built! I'LL GET YOU ALL!!!!"
*cackle* Behold the power of Cow!
Old 03-23-2002, 08:00 PM   #19
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
*cackle* So very, very funny... don't forget the possibility of doing these...
29) Hiss at the first person who gets on, then tell them quietly, "You're late, fool... bah... have you prepared it?" Then look around frantically and glare at random people, and then looks back at the person and ask, "Well? Well???" If they don't respond scream, 'BAH! I'll do it without you, then!" and run off the elevator madly at the next stop.
30) Start punching the back wall while shouting, "let me out! let me out! Curse ye all, LET ME OUT OF THIS CHAMBER OF DARKNESS! RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[img]smile.gif[/img] *grin* [img]smile.gif[/img]
ROTFLMAO!!!! Those are hilarious!!!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-23-2002, 08:04 PM   #20
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

actually i did the standing in the corner one once... people thought i was a manaquin for a while.. heh... i did that in the NYC hilton, i went up and down liek 20 times then the bellboy finally tapped me on the shoulder and said "okay buddy it's getting old!"