Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #81
Shadow Stranger

Default Re: Replay Value

If you start the game with PCs having elite roles: Zenmaster, Valkyrie and Assassin, that detracts from the special nature of the elite roles. You could replace an existing PC with the Zenmaster at some point, say around Brimloch Roon. Or just hack in the Tomes, it is not hard to do.
Shadow Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #82
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Thumbs Up Re: Replay Value

Thanks! That is advice that is worthy of consideration.

+Dr. Pick
Old 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #83
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Sunglass Man Re: Replay Value

The Little People stand poised and ready after a little vacation.

The majority of Cet's minions have been annihilated and the LP can roam the pyramid with only small pockets of resistance from the meager remnants of his evil forces.

The biggest problem they had was trying to find the "elevator" stone pillars which took them up to the room with G'Ezzered Ra's heart-on-a-skewer. Then the pillars stopped working after they tossed the disgusting thing into a sack, so they had to climb down the walls instead.

After all of that, they determined that Gez' remorse is mainly due to the fact that he ended up an undead creature, not that he murdered his own family to become immortal, so they dropped his heart on the floor in front of him as a reminder of his selfishness. It also left open the possibility that another creature might happen by, and one way or another by the will of the gods, destroy it in the black fire some day.

So now they stand in the room with the Portal of Isis before them. They'd gone to town one last time before facing down Cet himself. They will pray, meditate, and otherwise prepare themselves for their confrontation.

The end is near.

+Dr. Pick
Old 08-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #84
Shadow Stranger

Default Re: Replay Value

If you don't want to help the Lich, you lose the chance to make one of your party an official Valkyrie. But, it is no big deal, you could do it much earlier via a character editor. By the time you are burning his heart, the game is unfortunately mostly over.
Shadow Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #85
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Sunglass Man Re: Replay Value

It doesn't matter anyway because this party is also all males. I think they must've met in the Men's Room.

+Petrose
Old 08-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #86
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Bah... Re: Replay Value

About a week ago, my little family and I went off to vacation. The night before we left, the Little People resumed the exceedingly tedious battle with Lord Cet. Only about one in every twenty swings connected to the gigantic floating skullhead *swish, swish, swish* after over a half hour real time, they started connecting and he eventually exploded flinging gooey bone fragments everywhere. Anephas and Kerah show up to retrieve the Mavin Sword and heap great praise upon the diminutive group of adventurers for doing what they could not... an angel and a demigod... hmmph!

They finish their little(pun intended) speech and disappear, and the LP head for the first chest to see what they'll find inside when... *POOF* they wake up in Brimloch Roon!!... and I didn't even manage to slip a save in there yet. Oh, joy.

After long consideration, I've decided not to continue with this play through, and for the time being, I'm shelving the game. My hard drive is too full, so I've been making some room by dumping some unnecessary programs. Sadly, W&W didn't make the cut.

This was a fun trip down memory lane.

Peace, +Petrose

Last edited by Dr.Pick; 11-05-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote