Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 05:48 PM   #41
Charlie
Lord Ao

Oh fack, a dwanken mankee fighting a flightleth othtwich. My maneyth on the pithed pwimate. Cwipeth, thould be u good wuck. Whut weaponth yau weckon he will wequiwe? Muybe the mankee cun plack the facker if he cun wun wound pwetty quickly. The mankee won't be wunting no boot ap hith urse fwom thut othtwitch, could leave a nuthty bwuithe. Thend the mankee in tharpith, tuke the othtwitch out wapid und then wetweat. Thend him in with un empty pillowcathe, might jutht thcare the othtwitch enough. It'th a canning plun, it jutht might work.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 05:55 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Charlie! Howdy from Cloudy, dear Charlie! I hear you've been a busy boy as usual.. er... now that may not have come out the way I meant it..

So good to see you post a bit though. I'm just through sending the ransom to those folks who took the GD forum hostage... dang, guess I can't send you that file.. hehe.. sang em a sultry song and now they are demanding more! Crazy nuthouse this place is.. but about time! Was dying for some old-style fun!

Anyway, life's been tossing me a few curves, but so far, negotiating them all quite well. All but this darned toothache.. sigh

Anyone got a sledgehammer...I need to fix a tooth.. ouch!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-30-2001, 06:01 PM   #43
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Oh fack, a dwanken mankee fighting a flightleth othtwich. My maneyth on the pithed pwimate. Cwipeth, thould be u good wuck. Whut weaponth yau weckon he will wequiwe? Muybe the mankee cun plack the facker if he cun wun wound pwetty quickly. The mankee won't be wunting no boot ap hith urse fwom thut othtwitch, could leave a nuthty bwuithe. Thend the mankee in tharpith, tuke the othtwitch out wapid und then wetweat. Thend him in with un empty pillowcathe, might jutht thcare the othtwitch enough. It'th a canning plun, it jutht might work.

Bloody ell itz gonna be a closth one, osthrith got the wate but mankee is a bazerk boozther on the warputh! Got osthrith in a headlack and ain't lettin go, no no, hard to thee thru all the whaite fir n' fathers flyin. Waatch yer ayes mankee cuz bird's got beek with a facking hurk!

------------------
Old 09-30-2001, 06:12 PM   #44
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hiya Amber, pleased life is going well for you love. Sorry to hear you have toothache, didn't start at 2:30 did it? They usually do Had to take this opprtunity to post a bit as I'm off and gone again in the morning. I think you have confused the issue somewhere along the line....are you sure they said Hostage and not Ostrich. Or am I still blind in one ear? Nice to talk to you again honey.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 06:26 PM   #45
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Um... one question, LadyZ and Charlie - are you making fun of someone who happens to have a speech impediment, because he has a speech impediment or everybody who has a speech impediment? I'm kind of lost.
And has the hostage set its ostriches free yet?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 06:28 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Hiya Amber, pleased life is going well for you love. Sorry to hear you have toothache, didn't start at 2:30 did it? They usually do Had to take this opprtunity to post a bit as I'm off and gone again in the morning. I think you have confused the issue somewhere along the line....are you sure they said Hostage and not Ostrich. Or am I still blind in one ear? Nice to talk to you again honey.
LOL.. well, last I heard they were holding GD hostage.. but who knows... after the Pink Bunny Slipper Demand.. well Ostriches are a possibility..
Awful good to hear from you Charlie. Hell no, this tooth has been giving me selective grief for weeks.. just had it 'fixed' on Wed.. and I'll be darned if I'm going back to a dentist tomorrow as it's my birthday! So.. tons of painkiller and maybe I'll go Tuesday. ugh!

Say hi to the little tykes for me... I miss 'em.. almost as much as your crazy face around here.. And Mouse did send that thread.. or so he tells me.. so you're the proud owner of the F threads that don't exist in the ether anymore! LOL maybe you ought to insure them.. they could be valuable one day! HAHAHA!

Love ya, Charlie, nice to see you get a few minutes to harrass the board!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 06:28 PM   #47
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Bloody ell itz gonna be a closth one, osthrith got the wate but mankee is a bazerk boozther on the warputh! Got osthrith in a headlack and ain't lettin go, no no, hard to thee thru all the whaite fir n' fathers flyin. Waatch yer ayes mankee cuz bird's got beek with a facking hurk!

I think the othtwitch muy huve been tuken hothtuge.
Either thut or the othtwitch hath thtarted taking hothtageth, not thure. Ith the mankee weady for buttle? Wuth thut jutht thabre wattling, tethting the wuter tho to thpeak. Ith he pwoperly pithed, hath he been thwigging plenty of boothe? Athk him to buwy hith head in the thand, thith thould confathe the othtwitch thuffithiently, when he invethtigateth the mankee, the mankee could tuke him by thuwpithe und get the pillowcathe over hith head. Facked if I know whut he'll do then, fwee the hothtageth if we're lacky. It muy jutht work.....but then uguin....

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 06:34 PM   #48
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Hiya, Charlie!!! You don't know me, but (((hugs))) anyway! Nice to meet you.

Now excuse me, must go resume my naked dancing at the seige!!! Bye!

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS and Official Hypnotizer of the ORT *kneedeep*.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-30-2001, 06:34 PM   #49
Charlie
Lord Ao

Kaz, no, LZ nor myself would ever take the mickey out of someone with a speech impediment, the text in this thread pertains only to LZ's pet monkey (which talks) but get his "A"s confused with his "U"s. We're just taking an opportunity to have some fun. No offence is intended.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 06:37 PM   #50
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Kaz, no, LZ nor myself would ever take the mickey out of someone with a speech impediment, the text in this thread pertains only to LZ's pet monkey (which talks) but get his "A"s confused with his "U"s. We're just taking an opportunity to have some fun. No offence is intended.
Thanks for clearing that up, I was getting REALLy confused

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est