Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2003, 11:04 PM   #51
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Where do you live Wellard?

Been raining here too for most of the spring so far.. I even had to turn on the heat tonight! This is crappa!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Western Sydney, Australia. Though if this rain continues probably somewhere in the Pacific ocean [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-16-2003, 11:12 PM   #52
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Yes, unfortunetly, it is like this every year, from january to june, This one is about as bad as 1999 though, the wall cloud coverd all of downtown little rock, and spawned at least 5 tornados, in january 1999, which i used to know how to find te address for the pics, we had 30 tornados, and this system idnot over yet we still have tomorrow and tuesday to get through, as for frogs and locust yes we have those too, plus misiqutos, as big as people,lol, i will find the link for the 1999 tornados, if anyone wants to see them, i hope someone post some pics of this one, there were pieces of car bumpers in the powerlines

HERE
this will take you there

oh and P.s charlie
I am probably the luckiest person you have never met,lol i was in one of the tornadoes in 1999, was an f-3, completly distroyed where i worked, then when i came out of hiding, i saw three things that should have done me in, 1) where i was sitting seconds before, the sign was completly lodged in the chair, 2) a split second after i ducked a wall crashed down where my head was and 3) the bucket on knifes was right at my feet

[ 05-16-2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 05-17-2003, 12:00 AM   #53
Charlie
Lord Ao

Your luck is of truly biblical proportions my dear. OOI what was you working as, just picturing a bucket of knives, maybe it was lucky the bucket never landed on your head, you would've kicked the bucket for sure. I'm sure you've got the frogs and locusts to come yet.

I got stung by a wasp once.......but it don't really compare does it.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 05-17-2003, 12:05 AM   #54
SomeGuy
Unicorn

My cousin is spending the night for this weekend and we are going to fishing tomorrow. Can't wait. Hello everyone. We didn't do the school field trip today, we are going next thursday. I can't wait. Talk to ya'll later. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-17-2003, 12:25 AM   #55
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Your luck is of truly biblical proportions my dear. OOI what was you working as, just picturing a bucket of knives, maybe it was lucky the bucket never landed on your head, you would've kicked the bucket for sure. I'm sure you've got the frogs and locusts to come yet.

I got stung by a wasp once.......but it don't really compare does it.
LOL Charlie, I was a Waitress, at a well known resturant, afful waffle house,lol
those who know it knows it is made mostly of glass, by the time we figured out what was happening the windows had blown in, and i was more worried about the wall than the knives, but it was one of those hallmark moments, when you forget everything rational and start blabbering like a child, i even told the ass. manager that we ad a leak in our roof,lol she politely told me we had no roof, she was in her car when it hit, and watched everything from 2 feet off the ground,lol and it was strange, because it kept skipping..hit a building, miss a building, hit a building, miss a building, go figurethat it chose the one night i was trying to prove to y boss that i could cook as well as wait tables,lol no one let me cook for a looooonnnnnnng time after that and tat was after I had my premie son in the august before, and had just gotten out of the hospital myself in october before, so go figure up how many lives were used up,lol
Old 05-17-2003, 02:39 AM   #56
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Hey everyone.

Man there was this huge lighting storm eariler tonight, I sat outside and watched it for a while (It was like to countys over, so not too much of a risk) It was one of the coolest lighting storms I have ever seen (And being in Tornado Allie I have seen a quiet a few). It kind of reminded me of the bombings in Baghdad, completely dark, and you just see alot of flashes. But the war didnt last as long as the lighting storm did.

Hey I got a bit o' IW triva for everyone. It may have already been asked before, I dont drop into CC's that much. But anyway..

Who was the first person to get the first post at the first ever Clodys Cafe? Do you know the answer? I do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I got the second ever post, BTW [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...I think.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 05-17-2003, 06:56 AM   #57
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Rudedawg.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-17-2003, 08:49 AM   #58
Stratos
Vampire

Good afternoon everybody! Seems everybody have had some bad weather. Here the sun is shining...well I don´t wanna make you depressed.

BTW where in Arkansas do you live Stormy? Some parts of the map seems pretty calm to me.

[ 05-17-2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 05-17-2003, 09:07 AM   #59
wellard
Dracolisk

Good evening every one

Hope you are all smiling. I hope I can stay awake for the big match tonight [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-17-2003, 09:11 AM   #60
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

* yawn * well, that's enough D2 lod for me for a day. if I continue the bills will sky rocketed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyway, does anyone notice that our beloved Johnny has reach top 4 in the forum? what an achievement!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Good Night all, gotta get some shut eye. [img]smile.gif[/img]