Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-16-2003, 10:50 PM   #11
The Cavalier
Manshoon

true. but I don't think I need to tell him that we were kissing or touching. Just that we watched movies.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:55 PM   #12
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

best wishes on your talk with Shely's dad Rambo Cavalier. Just remember that all of us father-types here at Chocogaming will be thinking about you and those with daughters will be having nightmares. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2003, 10:59 PM   #13
The Cavalier
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
best wishes on your talk with Shely's dad Rambo Cavalier. Just remember that all of us father-types here at Chocogaming will be thinking about you and those with daughters will be having nightmares. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Thanks, I needed a laugh [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2003, 11:06 PM   #14
The Cavalier
Manshoon

On top of all this, I have a really bad cold (caught it from shely). I don't know if I want to puke cause of the cold, or cause I'm so nervous.

On a side note, she could, and WOULD, accept all of the blame for this (I didn't really know she had lied to her parents), and it would take all of the heat off of me. But I will NOT allow her to do that, and I will take the responsibility for this. (just wanted to let you know I was being chivalrous, instead of letting her take the blame. I will take this bullet for her.)

[ 02-16-2003, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: The Cavalier ]
Old 02-17-2003, 12:09 AM   #15
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
On top of all this, I have a really bad cold (caught it from shely). I don't know if I want to puke cause of the cold, or cause I'm so nervous.

On a side note, she could, and WOULD, accept all of the blame for this (I didn't really know she had lied to her parents), and it would take all of the heat off of me. But I will NOT allow her to do that, and I will take the responsibility for this. (just wanted to let you know I was being chivalrous, instead of letting her take the blame. I will take this bullet for her.)
i would agree, but just dont make it a habit of doing it for her... thats a small note of warning and wisdom.

Catch me if you can..
Old 02-17-2003, 12:17 AM   #16
The Cavalier
Manshoon

thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
Old 02-17-2003, 01:58 AM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Definitely tell her dad the truth about what happened. Obviously he's going to be mad at being lied to, but if you get BACK on the right track and don't lie about anything in the future, I think it might be ok. [img]smile.gif[/img] At least for now, you can tell the truth and it's really not that bad- well, other than the fact that his daughter stayed out all night- at least all you really did was sleep. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2003, 05:45 AM   #18
Epona
Zartan

How old are the both of you? It makes a huge difference.
When I was 16 my parents would worry themselves silly if I was going to be out late, and I wouldn't have been allowed to stay out overnight. When I was 18 I would phone them and tell them (not ask, tell) what I was doing.

But phoning them was important, and I never lied about where I was going to be. Just so they knew I was staying round my boyfriend's place and not dead in a ditch somewhere, and when I was recently living with them for a few months last year, I did the same - even though I'm now in my 30s they would still have worried if I'd gone out and not come home.
Old 02-17-2003, 05:51 AM   #19
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yeah Epona, I was going to ask the same thing, namely how old the both of you are. [img]smile.gif[/img]
It's exactly as you said - at that age, if I was going to be really late or something I'd call my mother so she wouldn't have to worry. If I was planning to stay overnight somewhere, she'd know about it too. If I were a parent with a 17 or 18 year old kid that stayed away all night, I sure as hell would be more worried about their safety than about whether they were with their gf/bf fooling around.
Old 02-17-2003, 07:05 AM   #20
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

OMG, this is almost EXACTLY what happened to me and Erika (my girlfriend 10 years ago):

At 1am, Me and my friend John rode bikes to Erikas house (about 3 miles), then they snuck out (Erika and Johns Girl). Anyway, we drove them back (ugh) and brought them back to my room.. no sex, (close though) and WE FELL ASLEEP! I remember waking up at 7am and look over and see ERIKA!!!!!! OH Shit! [img]smile.gif[/img] And they we freaking out too! So we all came up with a story for them, they left, and went home... DAD was WAITING outside for them.... but. We worked a good story out. Erika said that her girlfriend had a lot on her mind, and was upset, so they went for a walk early in the morning.

I THINK he bought it.. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyway, that was SO cool... lol! And my parents never knew!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album