Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-07-2001, 06:01 PM   #1
doug

How do I get out of the stout mine? Where do I get anothe writ to exit?
Old 01-07-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
Fruit Fly

If you talk to the watchman at the exit about Dragon (at least that is what we did), he'll tell you, that all he needs is a Brew and he will give you a new writ.

All very well, but we have no brew and no clue as to how to get it.

All we want is OUT OF HERE!!!

Please help.
Old 01-07-2001, 06:34 PM   #3
Moni

I just "finished" the Stout Mines...did not explore all too much but managed to have the King make me 2 sets of Dragon Plate Armor before I left. : )

When I first went in, I had the guy with the writ put it in the drawer & when I went to leave, he did not have it. As it turned out, it was on another of my party members altogether!
How that happened I dunno but it gets unidentified when your party gets it back and looks like other ?Scroll?'s.
Check your inventories, someone other than the guy who used it may have it!
Old 01-07-2001, 06:35 PM   #4
Lorelei

It's been my experience that when he checks your writ on entry, he gives it back to one of your party members (it will say something like ?scroll? taken). Look in your team's backpacks and check whether you might have it after all.
Old 01-07-2001, 08:32 PM   #5
Fruit Fly

Stump did carry this unknown scroll around, but it was so hard to locate amidst all that gold and stuff... From where? Oops, I think i said too much already

It is really unfortunate that the watchman returns it unidentified. Not fair play...

Thank you very much again.
Old 01-07-2001, 11:27 PM   #6
Dwarf

Personally I noticed that the scroll seems to rotate between the first two characters.The one who uses it isn't the one who gets it back.Sometimes it doesn't come back at all.Shame on you Moni.I explored every nook and cranny (exept for the interiors of my kings chesty chests).
Old 01-07-2001, 11:55 PM   #7
Moni

LOL, I am going back as soon as I feel confident enough to believe I can off a roomfull of Dwarves that I thought then might be packing explosives.
I entered my Ninja into the Warrior's guild & got the quest to deliver the invitation from the clan to the dwarves & had to go back...somehow the game got stuck when I was leaving & reloaded twice, leaving me to have to leave again, but it also gave me another writ so now I have two. Wish there was some way I could give it to you Doug!
: )