Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-09-2005, 06:52 AM   #11
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Great news Cerek! Glad to hear all went well.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:53 PM   #12
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
I disagree [img]smile.gif[/img] - hold on, no I don't - welcome back dude [img]smile.gif[/img] .
LOLOLOLOL!!! That was too funny, Davros, my friend. Thanks for making me actually laugh out loud! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2005, 05:10 PM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek:
quote:
I disagree [img]smile.gif[/img] - hold on, no I don't - welcome back dude [img]smile.gif[/img] .
LOLOLOLOL!!! That was too funny, Davros, my friend. Thanks for making me actually laugh out loud! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I was hoping it might have that impact Cerek. It's been a private running joke between us for a while now hasn't it [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I thought about doing it it two replies - the I disagree and the no I don't, but thought I would only cop unnecessary flack from people who thought I was being insensitive. You have obviously had increased opportunity for idle introspection of late. I am betting the Republicans prefer us all to have an occupied mind over an idle mind - maybe in all this opportunity you might find you have developed a few more central and left wing tendancies .
Old 01-09-2005, 05:35 PM   #14
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Great news Cerek. I'l get those games on the way to you this week [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 01-09-2005, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Old 01-09-2005, 05:37 PM   #15
dplax
Jack Burton

Glad to hear that Cerek! I wish you speedy recovery from the temporary weekness!

Old 01-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #16
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
I was hoping it might have that impact Cerek. It's been a private running joke between us for a while now hasn't it [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I thought about doing it it two replies - the I disagree and the no I don't, but thought I would only cop unnecessary flack from people who thought I was being insensitive. You have obviously had increased opportunity for idle introspection of late. I am betting the Republicans prefer us all to have an occupied mind over an idle mind - maybe in all this opportunity you might find you have developed a few more central and left wing tendancies .
BWAHAHAHA!!! The pain medication didn't make me THAT delirious [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, I have found it less and less entertaining to venture into the CE forum. Opinions are usually too strong and feelings too easily injured over issues that - in all reality - have very little impact on our individual daily lives. That's one reason I've never been too interested in discussing the various merits of differing political parties and world issues. The bottom line is that most of the events are not going to have a direct impact on me, nor can I can do anything to have any real impact on them.

It's part of the Serenity Prayer - I try not to worry too much about things that are beyond my ability to control.

Still, I enjoy reading the various arguments and counterarguments from time to time, especially when they are presented with facts to back them up rather than emotion.

I know we don't agree on many issues, but I still have a lot of respect for your opinion and for you as a person.

You're a Good Mate, Davros. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #17
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Nicely done Cerek!
Keep on truckin'.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:08 PM   #18
javan
Zhentarim Guard

It's nice to see you in a good humour Cerek. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #19
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Glad to hear you're back home and healing up, Cerek!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.