Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-23-2001, 03:54 PM   #21
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Stealth that doesn't even dignify a comment.
Old 02-23-2001, 03:55 PM   #22
Hesperex

grey mage and stealth bomber, where the shadows my friends for you never know which direction my blades will come from

Old 02-23-2001, 04:08 PM   #23
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Hesperex- what is your sinature picture ment to be..all i see is a red cross.

never mind, i've got the image now.
Old 02-23-2001, 04:09 PM   #24
Hesperex

Mighty Gabriel raises his sword in anticipation of the comeing battle, he turns to eye the assassin standing to his left but...he is nolonger there, he catches site of a slight shift in the shadows to his left and knows then in no uncertain terms that death is fast aproaching The Most Noble Order of The Holy Flame...the battle priests start a prayer to the most vile deity of the Legion and Gabriel kneels before his godess praying only for pure chaos. Hesperex Master of Assassins has only one goal...to exact that Lloth given chaos upon The Most Noble Order of The Holy Flame and watch as evil wieves it's rotten course throughout there goodly ranks...to be continued

Old 02-23-2001, 04:10 PM   #25
Hesperex

Its surposed to be a Drow Assassin, I've been haveing some trouble with it the past few days, it was just working for me but now it's messed up again.

Old 02-23-2001, 04:12 PM   #26
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Please dear plod
I have no desire in a war
I hate to have al those
"The OHF crushed this clan and that clan" in our rep
I want to be peaceloving
Old 02-23-2001, 04:12 PM   #27
Hesperex

seems to be working again now

Old 02-23-2001, 04:14 PM   #28
Hesperex

then peace you shall get my dear Rikard...but not! in this life muwhahahahahaha

Old 02-23-2001, 04:37 PM   #29
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

You ask for peace in the same breath as calling as plods....Enjoy it will you can it, your breaths are numbered now, fools.
Old 02-23-2001, 04:51 PM   #30
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Rikard, I hope that you have noticed though that the little battle that Gray mage, Vic. and I started earlier has had tremendous results and I for one have never spent this long on the board before today! Good things for "The Man" ZIROC will occur as the result of bringing in the crowds...

People want to war...They want the action and the excitement of defending something...standing for something...and if we are to officially call ourselves an oraganized party "OHF", clearly, someone will have the idea that they can overpower us in fame and fortune, thus gaining control that is imaginated here in our little shared world. Please stop refusing to allow the unstoppable. War between clans must continue, or no one will visit this site except to anticipate the expansion of BGII, in MAY...that is a long time to just hang around and do nothing...
I say...We defend our honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!