Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-10-2001, 01:53 AM   #251
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Hmm, I'm not surprised, Cloudy! So what were the stats? Just out of curiosity. Approximations are fine.

done!

------------------

*Lord of the Screen Shot*
Old 04-10-2001, 07:42 AM   #252
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Hi Fljotsdale,

Male...Very definitely.
Sexy...Not my call.
Elf....For sure.

But if my bro' Turbovee is counted in the Sexy Male Elf Category then best you stick me in with him please

Being a lesbian myself, I must say it's great to see so many women on the boards and playing this game.

I'd really like to know how you can be both male AND lesbian! Though I suppose if you were Hermaphrodite......?!

Oh...eeef...you had to ask!

CloudGiggler

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 07:45 AM   #253
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Hmm, I'm not surprised, Cloudy! So what were the stats? Just out of curiosity. Approximations are fine.

I can go searching for the old threads, but it seems our resourceful Slackerboy has posted anew. Shall we wait to see how it pans out before I hunt the old threads up?

Btw, Saz, it's great to see you hopping about the GD forum!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 10:15 AM   #254
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Oh...eeef...you had to ask!

CloudGiggler

Well, if you don't ask, you don't get to know, lol! I have this tendency to ask questions other people hesitate to ask, but it never occurs to me that there is anything wrong with it till I get a shocked or stunned reaction... Guess I just lack sensitivity!

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 04-10-2001, 10:42 AM   #255
Charlie
Lord Ao

You'll never shock or stun me girl, you ask away

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-10-2001, 11:43 AM   #256
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Well, if you don't ask, you don't get to know, lol! I have this tendency to ask questions other people hesitate to ask, but it never occurs to me that there is anything wrong with it till I get a shocked or stunned reaction... Guess I just lack sensitivity!

F, ASK AWAY! I always do! I have a tendency to use phrases that end up having some other meaning and embarass the daylights out of me...but hey! I'm learning something...right...er..the tolerance little capillaries have for bursting and changing my face to a nice crimson color....HAHAHA

BTW, F...I LIKE how you do things and am most pleased to have made your acquaintance!

As for Charlie...he's a real peach. Wouldn't trade him for all tea in China!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 01:14 PM   #257
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:

Cloudy

Cheers Cloudy, err you ever seen the skin on a 38 year old peach?

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-10-2001, 04:07 PM   #258
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:

F, ASK AWAY! I always do! I have a tendency to use phrases that end up having some other meaning and embarass the daylights out of me...but hey! I'm learning something...right...er..the tolerance little capillaries have for bursting and changing my face to a nice crimson color....HAHAHA

BTW, F...I LIKE how you do things and am most pleased to have made your acquaintance!

Cloudy

Now you've made me

I think you are really something yourself! I've read lots of your posts and you seem a very intelligent and kindhearted young woman (Have I made YOU blush now? ) - and I have seen you on every forum I have posted on so far, lol!

Yeah, I kinda like what little I have seen of Charlie, too. Nice sense of the ridiculous!

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 04-10-2001, 06:33 PM   #259
Glycerine
Manshoon

I'm not female myself, but I do have a five year old daughter who is becoming more and more into video games of all kind, just like her daddy. She loves to watch any game I play, and lately she's been playing my Dreamcast and PlayStation2. She likes to play me in Tekken, and I swear she pulls off moves i've never been able to do myself. The kid will play for a long time, she just won't give up! I usually have to drag her away... I have a feeling wants she gets a little older she'll be in to RPGs...I hope anyways!

Glycerine
Old 04-10-2001, 06:35 PM   #260
Glycerine
Manshoon

I'm not female myself, but I do have a five year old daughter who is becoming more and more into video games of all kind, just like her daddy. She loves to watch any game I play, and lately she's been playing my Dreamcast and PlayStation2. She likes to play me in Tekken, and I swear she pulls off moves i've never been able to do myself. The kid will play for a long time, she just won't give up! I usually have to drag her away... I have a feeling wants she gets a little older she'll be in to RPGs...I hope anyways!

Glycerine