Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-02-2001, 11:11 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I agree with Cloudy here, this should just be let go. We are all adults here for the most part anyway and this is stuff you would see on the playground in elementary school.

Lady Rae, if you want to further your discussion of this, you should keep it inthe original thread at least. If you get flamed for it, it is because you are asking for it. Same goes for anyone flaming, myself included for putting my two cents worth in.

Love, Hugs, & Peace
Moni
Moni,

I agree with you! Well, duh, I guess that would be obvious since you are agreeing with me...LOL

Sorry, a bit of CloudTeaser humor there...this thread needed it!

Still, your own point is valid. Flame someone or several someones and you must get out the kevlar suit (asbestos to you older folk!) because you will inevitably draw return fire. *heavy sigh*

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-02-2001, 11:14 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
While this is at the top I like to say that LadyRea has left and I think she won't be comming back and in light of recent events I shall be going too, bye.

Gab, honey! She just came back! And this is her NEW post! What is the matter that you feel the need to leave? I am not trying to stop you, just to understand why. I was glad you stayed last time and heck, I'm getting used to dung beetles!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-02-2001, 11:16 PM   #23
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry, Lord of Alcohol...I followed the link and I don't see any F*** Ironworks statement there. What are you talking about? The front page had an intimation there, but nothing more.

Old 05-02-2001, 11:16 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I agree Shadow, I aplogise to you and the TeamBG site. I was making an obscure joke and I was wrong.
Old 05-02-2001, 11:20 PM   #25
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Its in the discussions part
Old 05-02-2001, 11:23 PM   #26
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I agree Shadow, I aplogise to you and the TeamBG site. I was making an obscure joke and I was wrong.
It's cool and everything, my point was that hate breeds hate, I guess I can thank you for proving my point of sorts...lol =)
Old 05-02-2001, 11:33 PM   #27
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I edited that post out of existance. Once again in that poat I was wrong
Old 05-02-2001, 11:34 PM   #28
Moni

Do I need to put my foot down and make every one kiss and make up yet?

Moni

Old 05-03-2001, 12:06 AM   #29
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm starting to get a little sick of this. We haven't had a major flaming incident since November and we have 2 in the last week. THIS WAS ALL RESOLVED in the other thread. LoA, I’m a bit disappointed – flaming someone when they are trying to leave gracefully is not on, especially when her message was not a flame to anyone. Can’t everyone just drop the topic?? LadyRae said she’s leaving, and regardless of what differences some of you may have with her, we need to respect that and not snipe at her behind her back. Let’s just all relax, chill out and not rehash an old, dead topic over and over again. Let’s all handle this with a bit of maturity, eh?

PS – No need to delete this. Just don’t post on it anymore, ok?

------------------
Old 05-03-2001, 12:09 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Sorry, Lord of Alcohol...I followed the link and I don't see any F*** Ironworks statement there. What are you talking about? The front page had an intimation there, but nothing more.

I followed.. sigh.. go to discussions first one and it's somewhere in the 70's I think? SIGH

This is so depressing..

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever