Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-24-2000, 10:04 PM   #11
Eddie

What is the arrow cheat? And are there any other gold cheats?

Thanks,

Eddie G

Old 10-25-2000, 03:01 AM   #12
warmonger3

Yes the dragon armor can be sold, and bought at a 2500 bonus. I had two sets, so I made 5000 everytime.

Old 10-25-2000, 06:03 AM   #13
scottp2000

My arrow cheat is thus: Go into the dojo, enter the guild. Buy the takeshura(?) arrow for $450, sell it back for
$1350. $900 profit. Buy 100, $90,000 profit. All the money you'll ever need. Then once your characters hit level 14 or so, retrain them into a third profession, and you can start leveling up all over again.

Old 10-25-2000, 06:56 AM   #14
Fanti

My current situation: I finished the temple, explored the whole Shire and just entered the castle.
Here are my experiences regarding the "money-problem":
Until you reached the temple you got an "all time" shortage of money and you can only accept it (don't cheat !).
There's much loot in the temple,but it's sometimes difficult to reach, if your characters are still low level.
I did the following to finish the temple without really big problems: I travel the save areas in the wilderness and fight the random monsters until my wizards got the Dragon Breath spell (maybe another spell works too). Then I speed through the shire directly to the castle - the mantraps directly behind me ! I fight them from a clearing in the east of the castle (behind the water) with Dragon Breath from distance. They do not cross the water and you can keep enough distance so that they don't breath at you. Killing them gives every character nearly 2000 EXP for each mantrap. So you gain a few levels very fast and are well prepared for entering the temple after that.
Have Fun !

Old 10-25-2000, 08:01 AM   #15
MiffiMoppelchen

Thx to all of you!!
I will try to finish the game without any kind of cheating! Cheating sucks, yes, really.

I#m in the 2nd area (west of ihad n'ha), but i've never been to serpents temple or shurucastle. i "cleared out" the stout mines (without killing the stouts!), got my assassin and now will take out these(those?) amazoni mantraps (*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiarg, hides under a table, frightened*).

A question : This Erathmedor(?) dragon that is in the area "The Shire": A'm i allowed to kill him? Or is there a quest related to this dragon?

That's it
Miffi

Old 10-25-2000, 11:38 AM   #16
dvicci

I would guess, having just finished Shurugeon Castle myself, that you probably don't wanna kill the dragon just yet.

Old 10-27-2000, 10:08 AM   #17
DomGrrl

Well I just finished Skull Castle, and the treasure I've been finding is astronomical. I think I carried back about $50k worth, and I left tons behind. I got really picky about the things I would carry, only held on to the stuff that would bring the highest price.

Old 10-27-2000, 11:46 AM   #18
HORRORBYTE

you are close, really close, you the 4 monkeys statues at serpent temple? you can sell them for 5000 gold and buy them back for 1, thats big buisness :==)

Old 10-30-2000, 09:56 PM   #19
Trickey

My cheat is more fun. I saved money using the ID easy. I became a Palidan, a Barbvarian, wiped out the area around the beginning. Getting the goodys in all the chests around. I returned to town so that everything was recorded for sure. Don't know if this is necesary. I then went to options and reverted the game. All my stats were kept and I started over. I had to join all the guilds again but I got more than enough money and was easier. I set the monsters to hard and carefully checked the chests with my thief, he gets more than any one else with his trait. This cheat is a feature of the game so I don't feq;

Old 10-30-2000, 09:57 PM   #20
Trickey

My cheat is more fun. I saved money using the ID easy. I became a Palidan, a Barbvarian, wiped out the area around the beginning. Getting the goodys in all the chests around. I returned to town so that everything was recorded for sure. Don't know if this is necesary. I then went to options and reverted the game. All my stats were kept and I started over. I had to join all the guilds again but I got more than enough money and was easier. I set the monsters to hard and carefully checked the chests with my thief, he gets more than any one else with his trait. This cheat is a feature of the game so I don't feq;