Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-04-2000, 07:58 AM   #1
syphen

are there any scripts out there that u can use for this game. like with MUD u can make a script thats walks around certain rooms and does the killing while your at work etc. is there anything like this. and how long does it take to finish this game? and are there better monsters then the same shitty ones that im getting? skeletons, trolls, bats, rogues, blobs, nymphs, fish, rats, boars, shadow thingy and mummys? are there better more kick your ass monsters later on, or am i wasting my time. im wanting some impressive ones.

Old 12-04-2000, 08:08 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Now that you mention it, there are these things called Amazoni Mantraps. Now they will give you a tough stoush. The Naga when you get there, lots of things in the Brimloch Roon area. I am finding that if you overdevelop your character, the fights are getting a bit too easy. I have stopped using magic, and put a ban on any further blessing and enchanting so that the fights present more of a challenge.
Old 12-05-2000, 04:41 AM   #3
Astyanax12

You can use the configuration screen to increase the frequency and strength of monsters, though I still found them to be less hard than I would have liked.

Old 12-05-2000, 10:36 PM   #4
emilyh
Welcomed New User

The castle in Ishad'na has some pretty tough monsters - the ghosts, Lydussa (if you decide to kill her) and the main bad guy.

emilyh