Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-23-2001, 05:59 PM   #31
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: A Level XVIII Judge..
IC:
Old 07-23-2001, 06:13 PM   #32
Neb
Account deleted by Request

OCC: Three words: Level XVIIII Bribe. Beat that!
IC:
Old 07-23-2001, 06:31 PM   #33
Lord Shield

Ok - stop it you too - bordering on spam there - bordering? it WAS spam

the fight is tremendous - the dragons blows knock his enemies back and it seems somewhat hopeless - he spies the afventurers in the tunnel and figures them for a second wave - a huge gout of flame roars into the tunnel - to those in the cavern it looks hopeless for them

Kivan and Tiax (I assume it's them) dive to the floor in feign hope that will save them - the flames never reach them. Perring up, Kivan sees a hooded black silhouette - one he's seen before. The flames stop at him and he seems to absorb the heat

It passes Kivan an ebon staff "Get it in the thing's mouth" then fades

Tiax stand up triumphant "Hah! Tiaz rules all! Your flames cannot hurt me"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-23-2001, 06:34 PM   #34
Nanobyte

OOC: No, I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. This is nothing related to BG2, and so doesn't belong in here.
IC: Rhazor catches his breath, and stands up. The dragon has it's back turned to Rhazor, now would be the perfect time for the arrow. Rhazor draws his bow, and arms it with the Arrow of Slaying. The bow is a brilliant red now, almost throbing in his hands. He pulls the string back, aims for the beast's heart, and releases. What he didn't know, is that the beast had seen him arming his bow, and dodges the arrow. It hits the wall, and sticks. The dragon uses wing buffet on the party, and then shoots a bolt of fire to where the arrow lies. The slender wood catches fire easily, and the arrow is lost. Rhazor drops to his knees, and puts his hands up to his face. *All is lost* he thinks to himself..

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 07-23-2001).]
Old 07-23-2001, 06:44 PM   #35
Neb

OOC: It was in fact Nebucadnezzar and Razzen, but let's just assume that Tiax and Kivan followed them through the portal from the Ethereal plane and have remained silent.

IC: Kivan shouts "Distract the dragon!" to Tiax while Nebucadnezzar and Razzen run off as fast as their legs can carry them.

Tiax draws his mace and charges fearlessly towards the dragon, confident in the knowledge that he rules all, the dragon is momentarily surprised by the gnome's bold attack but then tries to grab him in it's jaws, but with suprising agility for one wearing platemail and having short stubby legs, Tiax dodges the dragon's jaws and whacks the side of it's head, irritating it more than actually causing damage.

Meanwhile, Kivan has finished tying the staff to his largest and most magical arrow, he then aims at Tiax just as the dragon's jaws are about to close on the gnome a second time he then shoots the arrow at Tiax.

Tiax managed to jump aside as the dragon sook to close it's jaws over him once more, oblivious to the presence of the arrow which he also dodged, this time however, the dragon's jaws closed over the staff and arrow which were now occupying the space the gnome had filled only moments before.

OOC: What happens now? The staff in is in the dragon's mouth.
Old 07-23-2001, 06:50 PM   #36
Nanobyte

OOC: This is what happens.. LS, I have to kill the thing, or I won't be able to claim the hide..
IC: Suddenly, Rhazor's Moonblade begins to wobble, it flashes it's blue tint a few times, and slips out of the case. Rhazor picks his Moonblade back up, with his bow in one hand. Suddenly, the sword flings to the bow, and lodges itself like an arrow. "But I couldn't.." he says faintly. The sword shimmers again. Rhazor stands back up. Bow in hand, he charges the beast. The giant dragon swerves its body around to face the oncoming elf. Rhazor leaps up into the air, and the dragon pulls its face down over the oncoming projectile. Rhazor is seemed to be swallowed whole. The dragon swings its head back up, and turns itself to face Kivan. The beast charges the archer.
Old 07-23-2001, 06:55 PM   #37
Neb

OOC: Let's wait for LS's idea shall we?
IC: (Just in case we are going to go with Nano's idea) Kivan turns around and runs as the dragon turns towards him and attacks him, he manages to grab Tiax's arm on his way away from the dragon and drags him along, as he runs past a shadowy tunnel far too small for the dragon but just big enough for something human or elf-sized a hand reaches out, grabs him and drags him in, another drags Tiax inside.

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 07-23-2001).]
Old 07-23-2001, 06:59 PM   #38
Nanobyte

The dragon looks something like this:

(Thanks to Wizards.com and PHB for the pic)
Old 07-23-2001, 07:43 PM   #39
jabidas
Silver Dragon

People are confused as to why I killed her, okay it was so I could raise her as an undead servant and make her answer my questions so we wouldnt have to go and tiresomly torcher her. Isnt the humane thing to do, that and more fun.

Jabidas steps in to the shadows of the prime material from the demiplane of shadows behind the dragon, he promptly fires a horrid wilting up its real and the dragon howls in agony as its ass falls apart, the dead flesh withers and cracks like meat rotting at incredible speed. The stench is horrifying and the elf dimension doors away quickly. As the serpent turns to face the now departed Sorcerer it recieves a spell sequancer of 3 skull traps into its unprotected flank, it reels about eyes swiming in pain as blood pours out in red torrents. jabidas shouts someone finish it quick.

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 07:59 PM   #40
Neb

Tiax, Kivan, Razzen and Nebucadnezzar stay hidden within the tunnel where the dragon doesn't appear to be able to spot them and leaves killing the dragon up to someone else(But rest assured that they will get some scales from the dragon.).