Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-21-2001, 07:01 AM   #1
Lord Shield

Yes, Killer, I did notice you. All corpses from now on are NOT to be brought into the bar.
What is it with caleb? Every morning I find he's maimed himself again. I think I'll put something nasty under the spigot so nobody is tempted
Ok, more seriously, I have just finished re-routing the sewers to a gateway that will pour all the faecal matter into the Temple of Talos. Should be entertaining at the very least
BTW, Ziroc, I am keeping an eye on the posts. I wsa going to start this new thread at about 400. Are you alright with that limit?

ED - The link to the old Bar is here. Thanks for closing it, Z!

Memnoch

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 05-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-21-2001).]

Old 05-21-2001, 07:06 AM   #2
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis enters rather confused. he sits down wondering why 2 minutes ago he was in the bar at this very spot with a large crowd here too and suddenly he was outside.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-21-2001, 07:09 AM   #3
Lord Shield

Dimensional warp. A side-effect of the gate I made to drop the town's poo onto Priests of Talos

Old 05-21-2001, 07:11 AM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure realises he will have to repeat himself as he was suddenly moved to yet another new bar. Hmmmmmm
Well now that we have cleared out the rabble, I would just like to pronounce I am the new bouncer of the bar. Check in all weapons with me and be warned the penalty for concealing weapons can be severe. We dont want to have to order in some more horse S#$%!!!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 07:16 AM   #5
Lord Shield

We already have Black Assassin as a bouncer but there's no reason we cannot have anoter one (although Mel is quite handy with the Wedgies). Given your previous performance, I'll let you on. Probationary period is 4 pages.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-21-2001, 07:17 AM   #6
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master

hmmmmmmmmmm me thinks I got stuck outside of bar 1, nevermade it to bar 2, was to upset to go anywhere after Noober got the rag smacked on him, by the way barkeep thanks for that, remind me never to go to Trademeet and meet twin. set me up with a round of mead please? think I left my shield and sword back at one and need to rest before jouneying back there

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"
Old 05-21-2001, 07:19 AM   #7
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OCC

I deleted the other bar

ICC

Caleb wakes up and sees a angry tiefling staring at him. "You owe 20,000 gold pieces punk" now caleb REALLY crys and runs up to his room and locks the door.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-21-2001, 07:29 AM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure looks at Killer thinking what sick thing is he up to now showing people pictures like that. Rotten indead!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 07:34 AM   #9
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

**Hands Azurewolf his: Holy Sword, Vorpal Sword, Magical Dagger, his Longbow, his miniture dart blower, spiked gauntlets, sling, short sword, staff of healing, mace of disruption, and his scroll of fireballs** I want a receipt for all this, Azurewolf/bouncer.

BK
Old 05-21-2001, 07:38 AM   #10
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master

LOL............. where did you just come from the adventure mart?????? you are your own army !!!!

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"