Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2002, 02:01 AM   #1
Olli Kalma

I'm in Skull Castle at the moment... Or my party is in the game [img]smile.gif[/img] , but there's some things I like to know about it.

I faced quite beautiful Nosferatu, when I swim trought the right waterpassage and take the left tunnel. You know what I mean.
She gave me mission to find some scroll that allows her and her Nosferatu allies enter into world. Don't worry I don't let it happen, but can I kill her and other Vampires, cause I get so much Experience for that. Or is there something that I must to do before killing? Don't want to spoil my game but experience...
Didn't have any mission from any guild to kill or find her. Should I get mission first or is there such mission?

I have one mission to find and kill some magga or something like that named person in skull castle but haven't find that yet.

I found that old lich that burned Anephis corpse ( or was it some other body )
he gave me key and mission to find some artifact.
How many experience do I get for finishing him and can I do it after returning artifact to him. I guess that he give staf to me that allows to enter into some shrine. Can I kill him after that or do we need that fellow afterwards?
He just looks so suffering that it would be good thing to end up his pain...
Old 11-06-2002, 03:32 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

1. The vampiress. Finish her mission. The Scroll of Banishing, which she sent you for, will not let her and her vampiresses out. After bringing the scroll, you will be offered:
- to become a vampire (you can decline it) and
- one of two rewards (a key and a ring)
I am speaking about it because it's good to know which reward to choose in advance.
a) The key: It opens the level 12 five star lock in the castle. The lock can be picked. If you are able to pick the lock yourself (only one such lock is in the Castle) then do not choose the key. Otherwise, choose the key - the chest behind the lock contains good stuff [img]smile.gif[/img]
b) The ring: You can sell it for, IIRC, about 17000 gold. Do not try to wear the ring. It crashes the game. Sell it.
After finishing the quest and getting your reward, you can kill all vampiresses there. If you do it now, you do not get your reward. Well, you do not spoil anything by killing the vampiresses now.

2. I don't think you'll be able to kill G'Ezzered Ra. He has a role later in the game. I've never tried killing him. I recommend to bring the Holy Relic to him. He will give you the staff. Beware! If your inventory is full, the staff will be dropped on the ground instead of being placed in your inventory! Check yourself whether you have the staff! You will need it at Anephas Shrine as the lich has said to you.
You will be able to help the lich later - in the Pyramid.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:32 AM   #3
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Looks like Radek (D.W.Bradley????) has told you all you need to know, about 'Adrianna' and 'G'Ezerred Ra'. ( I guess he types faster, then I do)

There are a few points , I can add...

1. You can not...kill G'Ezerred. (He just keeps casting 'Vanish')Bringing him the Relic, is the only way to get the 'staff'. (the key to the shrine of Anephas)

2. You'll find 'Mada'...in one of the sections of the hanging bridge puzzle. When you look for the 'Relic'.
Old 11-06-2002, 05:38 AM   #4
the_young_one
Manshoon

Contrary to the posts above, it is possible to kill Gezzerd'Ra in Skull Castle. You will get lots of exp (i think 1.5 million, second highest in game after Oakenmir). However it is difficult 'cos Gezzerd keeps vanishing. The way to do it is to lure him away from the throne room (hit him in the throne room, then run to the room near the collapsing bridge. Give him his holy relic and he starts gloating about his revenge on Cet and you can hear Cet appearing in the throne room and banter, but once this happens, Cet won't cast vanish anymore. Only the mavin sword will damage Cet, so buff up on the defensive spells and cast heroic might on the mavin sword bearer. Defeating Cet is imho the hardest challenge in the game

If you are playing the game patched, you can equip the vampire ring. If you are playing unpatched, equipping the vampire ring crashes the game
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 06:17 PM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Waitaminnit! Are you talking about offing G'Ezzered Ra, or Cet? Either one, I think, would have severe implications to game play.

I do like the idea of trying to finish either one off, just to see the results.

Please give more info!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:30 AM   #6
the_young_one
Manshoon

You can kill G'ezzerd Ra in Skull Castle. It doesn't affect the gameplay because he is still there in Cet's pyramid waiting for you to bring him his heart so he can really die for good.
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 07:34 AM   #7
Olli Kalma

I finished Skull Castle, and found the Vampiress and killed her...
Well I didn't found that scroll and I wanted experience, tougth she was for dark side...
I don't mind about the ring she could gave me and I had picket that lock in the treasure room. So I can just walk a way from the castle with G'Ezzered Ra's staff [img]smile.gif[/img]

It was amazing how much level my party gained in Skull Temple! Can't wait to get back into Brimloch to train my men and women more!

Happy gaming to all and thanks for nice chat!
See you soon among other topics!
Old 11-08-2002, 03:18 AM   #8
Radek
Red Dragon

Try again the place where you have killed Mada Mabbig. The Sroll of Banishing is there.
Old 11-08-2002, 06:42 AM   #9
Olli Kalma

Radek: Ok I'll try to search that scroll again, but I've killed that Vampiress already... Btw. I think I found Wizards Blade from Mada Mabbig's treasure chest...
Old 11-08-2002, 04:47 PM   #10
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

The scroll of Banishing...is in one of the chests, in Madda's room. (the room, that you open with the staff)