Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 09:55 PM   #41
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, I see age as irrelavent. I have friends of all ages. The person matters not the age. To make assumption about someone based on their age is just as bad as making assumptions about anyone based on anything, color, ethnicity, sex, or anything else. It takes a wise person to realize that one can learn from anyone regardless of age. To think you cannot learn from someone younger than you is truly pathetic in my opinion.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 06-17-2001, 05:48 AM   #42
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Don't worry about it Redblueflare. Some people are so immature I am 13, so i guess when i first came here i was worried people wouldn't take me seriously, but this is a majorly friendly forum. Stick with us, pal

Good luck

Thirteen, Lioness??? Please tell me you are in the public school system. If you are, then there is hope for the world after all. My compliments. I had thought you were older.

When I first posted here, I was worried that the board would be populated by nothing but "kids" and "geeks." I have been elated by the diversity of age and culture I have found here. Gives this old (41) IdiotRogue a bunch of warm fuzzies. However, I feel compelled to point out that I have a hernia that's older than many here...

So far as I'm concerned, all are welcome, regardless of age or alignment... that is, so long as evil doers stay toward the back.

That reminds me... Have I missed any "good vs. evil" debates in the last six weeks? Maybe we should start a fresh one...

------------------
{Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 06-17-2001, 06:02 AM   #43
Sigmar
Unicorn

When you get to be 9674 years old like me you realise that the older you get the less you care about age, in my day we all got along, well that was untill we found out that that throwing stones at people hurt them.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!