Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2002, 03:37 AM   #131
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

um........HELLO?!
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 10:17 AM   #132
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just a quick update on the BATTLE ROYAL.

I started it this weekend, but 2 of my boys came down with a high fever and required the full attention of my wife and I.

I never did get a chance to roleplay any more after that. I will keep working on it during the week. I [i]should[/] be able to finish it in a couple of hours....then I will have to start writing it up.

Most likely, it will be next weekend before the results are finally Posted. I will try to do it quicker if I can, but I'm just being realistic. With 3 small boys (one of whom is a newborn) my "game time" is drastically reduced.

I appreciate your patience. I know EVERYONE is eager to know the results, and I am eager to find out who will win myself. I will get it done as quick as I can.
Cerek the Barbaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 11:29 AM   #133
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Sorry to hear about your little ones mate, I hope they feel better real soon!
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 01:09 PM   #134
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

that sucks man, no rush. i hope that you get them taken care of, and they feel better soon.

when i asked where everyone was, i was talking about everyone ELSE!! this place is a ghost thread lately.

[ 08-05-2002, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 08-05-2002, 01:24 PM   #135
Elif Godson
Dracolich

ooc>Sorry y'all R/L has thrown me yet another curve ball. I will be around but not very frequently.
Sorry to hear about your young ones Cerek, I know where your coming from
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 08:44 PM   #136
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Everyone else shouldn't be excited to see the results of the battle royal, since you will all lose to me, Oorg Uggh the Master of Melee.
OOC: I thought Ide get in on the fun before it was over.
AZUREWOLF PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM AND RESPOND thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 08-06-2002, 12:31 AM   #137
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
Everyone else shouldn't be excited to see the results of the battle royal, since you will all lose to me, Oorg Uggh the Master of Melee.
OOC: I thought Ide get in on the fun before it was over.
AZUREWOLF PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM AND RESPOND thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oops I never check my PM's, guess I should be now
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 11:50 AM   #138
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Good luck Cerek, I can wait for the fights to be posted
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 12:56 PM   #139
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

yes, Morgan is waiting for another victory!!! maybe ill win the whole thing eh!? heh. anyway, what is the PRIZE for winning the Battle Royale anyway?! damn my curiosity!!
Old 08-06-2002, 01:09 PM   #140
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
yes, Morgan is waiting for another victory!!! maybe ill win the whole thing eh!? heh. anyway, what is the PRIZE for winning the Battle Royale anyway?! damn my curiosity!!
Originally, it was a magic item of your choice. Since everyone has already received that, though, you will just have to be satisfied with a BUNCH of Experience points (5000 to be exact). The winner will probably also get somewhere around 3 Reputation points!

Once the Reputation points "build up", the experience factor will increase for the fights.

Example ~ If a brand new, 5th level character challenged Oorg (who currently has somewhere around 7 Rep points). He would receive a BONUS to his experience points for defeating a battle-hardened veteran and would also get 2 Reputation points for his effort.

VulcanRider had asked if the veteran would LOSE any Reputation points in such a battle...I would have to think that over. It would depend on the difference in Rep points. If a champion were defeated by a newbie, the champs Reputation would certainly be tarnished at least a little. Right now, however, I won't punish any characters for finally succombing to the inevitable.
Cerek the Barbaric is offline   Reply With Quote