Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2001, 05:24 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

Whats the best things u like about BGII? Who do u hate in BGII, who do u like. Whats the best ring and so on! Post up ideas.

Worst character i think is Jan Jansen
Best is Keldorn, for BGII alone, but in TOB, i think the new one (will not say name incase of any Tob non-players)towers over anyone.
Best item... Carsormyr, or Crom Faeyr
Best part of game- killing Bodhi
Old 10-19-2001, 06:28 PM   #2
Legolas the Elven Archer

Worst: always the same storyline, same quests and hardly any quest for evil/neutral characters, Nalia's voice, Aerie

Best: Anything that isn't... no wait, that'll get me in trouble. Putting her on the worst list was bad enough...

Like I said, best: the storyline (first time, that is), variety of quests, strongholds (though not the time between different parts of the quest, there isn't enough to do in Athkathla if you want to do the stronghold first), possibility of enlisting aid vs Bodhi, the NPC's Minsc and Jan (not to mention Boo )

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-19-2001, 06:31 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

I love boo, but hate Jan. Minsc rules, and i seem to have no games where he isn't in my party....