Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-08-2001, 11:16 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Since my name doesn't appear on that list, does that mean I don't have to send my pic in?

Actually Stealthy and I have been working on it. We are having problems (all on my end I'm sure). I've sent it to him at least four times but it doesn't seem to go through. I may have to down load the software this weekend and try it on my on. I'll get my new computer tomorrow if my wife will stay home long enough to meet the UPS man (missed him today). Once thats up and running I'll try to download the software. In the meantime I may send it to Tobbin and let him play with it. Maybe he can do something.

Sir Taliesin, You could try sending it to me and I can put it up for you if you like. Might speed things up! I'm soooooo helpful about these photos!

Cloudbringer, PhotoFiend

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-08-2001, 11:18 PM   #22
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You know I'm not going to stop buggin you!

I'm immune to nagging. I have both a mother AND children.

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-08-2001, 11:26 PM   #23
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Cloud o Light,

I just sent it to you. Good Luck and may God be with you!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-09-2001, 08:59 AM   #24
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Good morning, my fine HTML represented friends. Actually I was a bit ahead of the curve on this Lady Wendy. I sent in a few pics to Stealthy yesterday and should be posted sometime today!

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-09-2001).]
Old 03-09-2001, 09:11 AM   #25
Griever
Manshoon

umm... good thing you guys had a scanner... hell i dont know how to put my pic in my computer for cryin out loud!!!! ill have to go somewhere to have it scanned. rest assured i will give you guys one! and since my sis said it! it might take a lil more time though...

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his sword.
Old 03-09-2001, 09:25 AM   #26
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Since my name doesn't appear on that list, does that mean I don't have to send my pic in?

Actually Stealthy and I have been working on it. We are having problems (all on my end I'm sure). I've sent it to him at least four times but it doesn't seem to go through. I may have to down load the software this weekend and try it on my on. I'll get my new computer tomorrow if my wife will stay home long enough to meet the UPS man (missed him today). Once thats up and running I'll try to download the software. In the meantime I may send it to Tobbin and let him play with it. Maybe he can do something.

Hmmmm. Not sure what kinda problems that you are having, but you can send it to tobbin555@aol.com I'll take a look at it and see what you mean. I have a lot of programs that can do wonders with pics. Should be able to get you something better. To Ladyzekke, I'm just about finished with your pics too. I'm not satisfied with how they came out originally, so I'm tweaking them. Really want to apologize for the delay, but with what's been happening . . . Well, just wanted you to know that I was still working on them. That and a story too. BTW, I noticed that you are running a story thread of your own now. Looking pretty good.

A film by Don Bluth

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-09-2001, 09:29 AM   #27
Griever
Manshoon

good to see you again tobbin.

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his sword.
Old 03-09-2001, 09:30 AM   #28
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lady Z: I am so glad to see you bugging people about photos! I have a scanner if that will help anyone out. Those of you who haven't sent in picutures, have you even looked at Stealthy's site. I personally don't see a bunch of gods and goddesses out there, I see a bunch of regular looking people from all over the world who have been brought together by a common interest. To echo Lady Z: SEND PICS!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-09-2001, 09:42 AM   #29
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

OK After much pestering a couple of photos of myself and Kim, the Witch-Queen are up. Do not look the innocent doe eyes deceive you, she is pure evil incarnate.

http://content.communities.msn.co.uk...c=3&ViewType=W

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 09:44 AM   #30
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Oi You! Yes, You at the back! Stop snickering and pointing fingers!

------------------