Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2001, 10:19 AM   #191
Lord Shield

What an odd bloke. Ok, the remaining Gryphon stir Fry is getting killed (er... cold - slight slip there) so I think it's time to bring in the Fondue. By the way, Mel, your clothes are ready for you to try on now if you wish. I've finished with the adjustments

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-19-2001, 10:19 AM   #192
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

A very smelly Draggor comes storming into the bar. "What have you people been doing?" He screams as Calebs' torso hops past him. "I was just around at the Cowled Wizards telling them off for kidnapping my friend Imoen when this huge pile of horse dung came crashing through the roof."
Then smacks Tom in the head with his special stormhammer to shut him up, it functions as Celestial Fury.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 05-19-2001, 11:17 AM   #193
Tom
Elminster

IF YOU KEEP BOTHERING ME ILL REPORT YOU TO THE BETTER BAR BUREAU!!!

(casts an earth elemental and dimension doors to mars)
Old 05-19-2001, 11:48 AM   #194
Melusine
Dracolisk

Lord Shield, wow!That looks great! Melusine disappears into a back room to try on the new dress, looking over her shoulder a few times to make sure that lecher Caleb doesn't follow her. She bolts the door behind her, and a flurry of sound can be heard. In less than half a minute she emerges again, wearing her new ensemble...but it is now lilac in colour! I hope you don't mind, Lord Shield, but I magically altered the cloth, it now changes colour every twentyfour hours. Suits my flighty nature well, doesn't it?
Whew, did you see what happens if you leave this place to those barbarians for just a minute?? Bodyparts and talking maniacal swords all over the place! D'you want me to bite their noses?? Pretty please?

OOC
Saw your thread in GD: good luck with the job interview!!!!!
Can't really look after the place myself cause I have to work from nine to five Maybe we can ask our bouncer Black Assasin and our watchwolf Azure to keep a wary eye out?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-19-2001, 12:46 PM   #195
Lord Shield

Thanks. Much appreciated. Sil is putting Caleb back together. She quite likes her little 'Biscuit King'. Flighty? oh yeah, that was the term I used. I think it suits.
Sorry, chum. The horse poo was only meant for th wizards (now charred, though the bodies have been cleared). If it's any consolation, they wouldn't have told you what you want to know anyway. I recommend talking to Renal in the Docks.
Ok, who wants some Fondue? The cook says the melted cheese is just right now.
Thanks for the Elemental, Tom. I'll put him to work cleaning up the mess

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-19-2001, 03:37 PM   #196
Tancred
White Dragon

The coffee is now cold, and white mould has started to grow on the caffiene-rich surface. A large Mercator Projection map of Faerun is spread across the table, and a Paladin pores over it, drawing lines, messing with compasses and rulers while occasionally glancing at a small book on the table. A sword hums to itself nearby. Neither of them seem to have noticed the chaos prevalent in the bar.

Tancred
Old 05-19-2001, 04:20 PM   #197
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan isn't hungry so he ignores the fondue, he notices the paladin with the humming sword and the projection map, he walks over to him and asks him "What are you doing?"
Old 05-19-2001, 05:18 PM   #198
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh great do we all get fondue what fun does anyone know where i can buy a human arm by the way oh yeah did you see all the compiled pantaloon info on baldurdash
anyway id like to introduce my friend lothar master of the bones he likes the spirited debates here and would anyone like to annoy him youll probably spend the rest of time as a talking skull

------------------
Old 05-19-2001, 05:31 PM   #199
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Try using punctuation(Commas and such things.).
Old 05-19-2001, 05:41 PM   #200
jabidas
Silver Dragon

ooooohhhhh some people just love to drown in punctuation dont they!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like i could care less you demented freak

------------------