Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2000, 12:11 AM   #1
Drukus

Your a strange one Scronan! I think that Slips idea of Twiseted Master was slightly better than your Same-Sex one.... dont want to see him happy!
And charm.... after he hit me, would not be a good idea.... i want VENGENCE!
Maybe after he spilt the drink would be a better time! Maybe cast teleport on his arse to send him to a pre aranged pit 100 meters underground!
Old 12-18-2000, 10:29 AM   #2
Drukus

I was at my local nightclub about 30 mins ago enjoying Naughty By Nature and other Hip-Hop and R'n'B, when i acidently bumped into some big guy with an IQ of 50. Doing this caused some of his Rum and Coke, to spill onto his black shirt.... Quickly realiseing this, the guy grabed my arm, and glared at me, to which i said, "Oh S**T, im sorry man...." to which his only responce was to throw the remainder of his Rum and Coke at my face, and follow that with a right hook to the back of my head, as this over Testosteroned Mussle head was twice the size of me, i quickly fell to the floor..... quickly got back to my feet, and threw a punch into his nether regions.... undoubtly he went down... *evil grin*
Anyhoo, by this point, the two big New Zeland bouncers had grabed the both of us, and taken us outside.... where he was later kicked out after the bouncers figured out he was in the wrong.... so for the rest of the night, instead of dancing to Craig David and Destineys Child, i sat pondering how much more damage i could have done if i was a W&W character.... if only before the fight i could have cast Heroic Might! or Bloodlust!
Anyway, the point of my long sad tale, is to ask everybody what spell they would have cast in my position.... (even thought i think my responce of aiming for the family jewls worked quite efficiently!)
keeping in mind not to harm any other Night Clubbers.... so metor storm is a BIG NO-NO!!!!

Toad Village is for Toads!
Old 12-18-2000, 11:21 AM   #3
GodMode

I think "Hand Of Time" is good enough.
By the way,IQ of 50 - how much in intelligence by W&W?
Old 12-18-2000, 11:38 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Incinerate him; definitely Incinerate.

The guy sounds like a Boogre to me. "Hewo, here for da fights?!"

Sazerac.
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2000, 11:46 AM   #5
Drukus

Yeah i was thinking incinerate... but then Murder isnt realy a good idea..... hell, i dont want to go to jail just because of bumping into someone! IQ of 50 is about 5 intelegence in W&W--- definatly Boogre level!
Old 12-18-2000, 11:47 AM   #6
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

I guess it depends on what you wanted out of the encounter. If you weren't looking for a fight, 'charm' would be a good idea, to smooth everyhing over. If you wanted to rock and roll, bloodlust would be in order, and you could cast enfeeble on him, just to be on the safe side. My solution would probably be to cast twisted master on the biggest SOB in the place, and have him come over and start pounding on the guy, so they both get tossed out, and he'd probably forget about me.
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2000, 11:59 AM   #7
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Drukus,

You wild man! Glad you are ok.

I would cast no spells, but I'd say I have a Deathstrike ability of 5-6 with my hands amd a Kung Fu of 7 or 8 (in real life), so I'm probably just beating the living hell out of him barehanded. But I do not desire violence, so lets think of a peaceful solution.

Hmm, but I think Magma Bomb would have been a good idea, but would hurt others!

I GOT IT!

Cast Twisted Master and send him to another bar down the street (one where men like to dance together) and tell him to kiss everyone he sees.

I'm sure he'd have a great time!

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2000, 01:47 PM   #8
Lily the Ranger

Although this is a guy thread as a mom who is experienced in fights, I would say cast paralyze on him, duct tape him to a chair and make him watch HOURS of Barney and Teletubbies. I am EVIL!
Old 12-18-2000, 02:40 PM   #9
GodMode

If you dont want to go to jail your best spell is "Hands of Time" You cast it,then you can cut organ of reproduction of this guy off ,then put it in his mouth,then go away(not so far) When the spell time ended you are absolutely innocent citizen in eyes of the police and your revenge is done
No pity, no mercy, no remorce.
Old 12-18-2000, 02:41 PM   #10
xenotoca

How about vanish with an IQ of 50 this should really confuse him.