Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-24-2000, 09:35 PM   #1
Manifest

I found a new bug. unless this guy had on like seven regen rings.
I rested in the courtyard of nalias keep, and when i woke up these bandits where holding jaheria hostage. I took it as a chance to start a romance with her since I always had a thing for warrior women. (red sonia...rrrrrow!) and after all the dialog was finsihed the inevitable battle broke out and I killed all but the archer who takes a shot at you, he wouldnt die, I had my archer make a called shot at him, two fire elementals beating on him, I cast every spell my mages had, and everyone was kicking his ass, problem is he stayed at "near death" for over an hour. serious. I walked off and got ready for work while my characters eventually ran out of spells and healing and I eventually got tired and turned it off.
is this supposed to happen? seems like a wicked bug to me.

Old 11-24-2000, 10:48 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh, I had that happen with the tanner in the Bridge District. I got so sick of him getting away, I told him we would leave, then summoned monsters, undead etcetera. I encircled him with them so he couldn't flee down the stairs and then re-initiated dialogue. He couldn't flee and we dealt out over 3000 points in damage before I finally gave up. He just can't be killed in his shop, I guess because you're not supposed to kill him until Trademeet. Your case though may be a bug, I had no problem with him. Anyone else?
Old 11-25-2000, 05:03 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

In case you don't know there's a beta patch out you can access here. Don't know if this is on the list of bugs it fixes though.