Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2000, 04:21 AM   #1
Niktorius
Welcomed New User

I have 2 questions.
1. I cleard out the Asylum, and I found a lot of strange items like pictures of Trols etc.., but I don't know if I should keep it or trash it. Do I really need this?

2. I have finnished allmoust everything in chapter 4 ( I Think ), and the only things left is to get out of the Island. I have been asked to find a "Horn" from The Head Pirates girlfriend, but I cant find it anywhere. I have been in here house at night ( I think ), but it is nothing there. PLEASE HELP ME

Niktorius
Old 11-02-2000, 05:31 AM   #2
Armisael

Bah. Firstly, the paintings were part of an optional puzzle allowing you to get to a hidden stash, the best parts of this being the Flame of the North two-handed sword +2, the Malakar katana +2, and the second segment of the Gesen Bow, along with a bunch of Mithril Tokens that would have let you get a second pair of Boots of Speed, and a frost giant's weight in gold. In other words, you missed out on enough treasure to buy a rather large portion of Waterdeep.
Secondly, the horn is on the table. Maybe you should get your eyes checked.

Old 11-02-2000, 06:22 AM   #3
Niktorius
Welcomed New User

NR1. You are a stinking bastard. If one askes for help, you help or you do not! NO one need your sarcasem, it's pointless and bad for a discussion forum.

NR2. I've got all the stuff you are talking about, and I still have those pictures, so it didn't answered my question.

NR3. I have got everything in that room.

Niktorius

-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask for help, if the ones that answer is a 10year old gnome with to much attitude!

The Silent Guild
-----------------------------------------------------------