Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-21-2002, 12:46 PM   #11
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

yep, that's cheating. We can brag on our wonderful personalities in another thread.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 01-21-2002, 01:53 PM   #12
Lioness
Jack Burton

LOL, this is going to sound cliched, but...

My eyes. They're green, soft and foresty. I have a dark blue circle on the outer rim of my iris, which makes them look different shades. Around my pupils are golden and "twilight zoney" in the words of a friend. And my eyelashes are black, which is odd cuz I have light hair, but I'm fine with that.

Next would be my hair, if it was red. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2002, 01:57 PM   #13
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Well, I'm going to say what noone else has said so far: None, I really don't have any of my own features that I like.
Old 01-21-2002, 02:05 PM   #14
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'll have to say the same as Neb.
This is why

Eyes: Dull, boring mix of grey-green-blue.
Nose: Normal, it's just a nose.
Mouth: Weird and boring.
My sister says she loves the shade of my eyes, but what does she know, she's a sister, and plus, she's just bored of having brown eyes.
Old 01-21-2002, 02:15 PM   #15
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Hmmm... I used to have a very strong, masculine chin, with that little dent thingy in the middle, which a lot of women seem to love so much. Still have it, of course, but it's not visible anymore because of my facial hair.
Old 01-21-2002, 03:02 PM   #16
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

My hair and my eyes. Blonde and bright blue, repectively. My husband say that he loves my mouth, but he would say that, wouldn't he. I also have nice legs, from running 15+ miles a week.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-21-2002, 03:13 PM   #17
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria1:
My hair and my eyes. Blonde and bright blue, repectively. My husband say that he loves my mouth, but he would say that, wouldn't he. I also have nice legs, from running 15+ miles a week.

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
So when are we gonna see you at Stealthy's then, Gal? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2002, 03:15 PM   #18
Sorcerer Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
So when are we gonna see you at Stealthy's then, Gal? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh you Swedish! You're all the same!

Old 01-21-2002, 03:19 PM   #19
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I don't think it'd be appropriate to talk about my best feature on a public forum [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 01-21-2002, 03:19 PM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:

...but what does she know, she's a sister, and plus, she's just bored of having brown eyes.

Hey! There is nothing wrong with Brown eyes. I have fallen head over heels for some Brown eyes...like this girl that I saw at a resturant one day. Her eyes were so deep brown that they may have been called black. I could not stop staring into those eyes, DESPITE the fact that her boyfriend was right beside her. But he was stupid and did not register that I was drooling at the sight of his lovely girl. She however did, and enjoyed the fact that it was torture for me when she looked up at me and held my gaze!

Brown, Green, Blue, and all the ones in between....I love them all! (Though I DO prefer green, for some reason...)