Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 06:29 AM   #11
TheDutkanator

OOC: Did you get my mail? I stated my skin color to be tan. No matter, my story only changes slightly. If you read it and want to make changes, make them and send it back. Otherwise, I can make the changes to make the story fit.

Seeing it obvious that there are no other dark elves around, I decide to tell the truth. No point lying to a client.

"I am He. You have me at a disadvantage. *not to mention tongue tied from your beauty* Who is it that adresses me then?"

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator

[This message has been edited by TheDutkanator (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 06:32 AM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: my bad! I guessed you are dark elf, NEVERMIND, change your post, and mine too

I must call it a night now, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tired, see you next week

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 01:09 AM   #13
TheDutkanator

OOC: I hope you get your e-mail from me before posting further. I decided that the Drow idea could actually prove VERY interesting. Especially given the extreme hatred the other PC's have for drow....

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
Old 10-28-2001, 10:21 PM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the woman smiles once again, beauty and grace. It seems darkness fades around her. There is something quite out of place about her...

She spoke with a melodic voice:"
I am Salvia, you may had a guess or two about who I am. As a matter of fact, I command the Nightstalkers."

Pausing for a short length, to emphasize the power of her presence, she continued:"
I am hiring you, because you are the best of your kind" Salvia smiled at her own compliment, to strength the hold on the rogue. "Many dark tales I've heard about you, assasin. Your past employers' comments, as well as " Salvia giggled lightly "the fates some of them suffered spoke powerfully of your ability. I have a biding for you"

You knew the secrecy of such guild. You had gone too far to reject the offer.
"speak on" you replied evenly

Salvia eyed you for a second, as if admiring your display of control, then she said:"
Our outpost at Zephyre Woods, south west of Goriffen Dale had a disturbence. Some intruders stormed the place. I need you to go and investigate such matter."

Salvia stopped to search for hints of discontempt. Truely, such a disastor, espcially coming from the often too powerful Nightstalkers, is mostly interpreted as admiting lack of strength. You must be careful of your words now, you know you mustn't step at the wrong place

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 01:13 AM   #15
TheDutkanator

Not being much of a converstionalist, Kendril decides to get straight to the point.
"How much are my services worth to you?"

He was going to ask 'How much', but he decided to test the woman. Certainly she wouldn't insult him with a lowly offer. And certainly one as powerful as she had the coin to spare. And lastly, he wanted to see how much her fortress was worth to her, if indeed she even cared. Perhaps she didn't care at all... hmmm. Perhaps this was just a test of his skill. Nevertheless, Kendril was happy to be working for someone as beautiful as her. Not to mention someone in the same 'line of work'.

He thought about following up the question with a compliment or perhaps an insult. Just to test her. He decided to remain mysterious and strangely, deathly calm. Not speaking at all was his specialty.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
Old 10-29-2001, 01:35 AM   #16
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

With a knowing nod, Salvia brought out a silver outlined bag, and produced a ring. She gently touched the indigo colored diomand that attached on it, four tiny demon claw cluntched the diomand tightly. She put the ring on the table, said: "
This will be your first payment, a ring of no small magical power. There are spells that only a master divinator can perform, with this ring though..." She gave a sly look, "you can detect unseen creatures, and see landscaps far away, thus grant you a cutting edge in battles, which you will face countless times no doubt. Once you complete the task, there will be more. "

She looked at you with an innocent smile
Old 10-29-2001, 01:48 AM   #17
TheDutkanator

Not wanting to appear too eager, he looks at the ring, then to Salvia. He waits just a moment, then picks up the ring. It tingles as he touches it. It's almost as though it likes to be touched. At least by him. He holds it to the light and inspects it closely. He grins ever so slightly, then puts the ring in one of his pockets.

"Do you have a map?"

That's about as much of an exceptance speech he was willing to give.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
Old 10-29-2001, 02:16 AM   #18
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Salvia looked at you casually as you put the ring into your pocket.

As if considering how much to reveal, Salvia paused for a long moment, then she resmued speaking:
"Also, there will be another party going to Zephyre Woods. Go with them. I want you to learn whatever they will learn, and whatever they might miss."

Strangely, her tone was cold, her face expressionless, making her almost a statue.

Then she added: "The expedition is led by Vangard and Res, an idiotic dwarf and a troublesome halfling. You can find them at the Sunnyvile in the Merchant District east of the Royal Ground."

She handed you the maps you need.
Old 10-29-2001, 02:32 AM   #19
TheDutkanator

Kendril did not like the idea of working with anyone much less a Dwarf or a Halfling. Still, he did not miss the undertone of with them. He knew his objectives. Learn as much as possible about what happened to her fortress as well as learn what he can about the party he would be traveling with.
With a shrug, he replied, "It shall be as you wish."
He then gets up to leave.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
Old 10-29-2001, 02:38 AM   #20
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
congrates
now your part is done, just wait till Vangard's group set out

BTW, it is your choice how you approach the group, so don't feel like you HAVE to work with them

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-29-2001).]