Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-26-2001, 07:04 AM   #1
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Has anyone seen it? Is it worth watching?
Opinions anyone?
Oh and Cats and Dogs was'nt the intelligent adult humor masterpiece I was hoping for..it ended up into a kid's movie
Most unlike Shrek, which I'm betting is gonna be a classic a decade from now on the same level as I dont know..Sleeping Beauty or the Little Mermaid..

Any other good shows that you've seen? Anyone?

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 08-26-2001, 11:32 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I want to see Enemy At The Gates.

Oh, and Lord of the Rings will be my must-see movie this year. There are quite a few Aussies in there.

------------------
Old 08-26-2001, 12:14 PM   #3
Dramnek_Ulk

well i havnt seen it but it looks like a robbie williams vehicle to me. And the fact its being marketed as a "fun,non-realistic" movie means it may be devoid of any noble purpose or message and designed soley to con people out of money that is if its a bad film, if it is good its still just a piece of soon-forgotten fluff.

------------------
Where ever the journey will take us all
Be sure that our nature will reign

[This message has been edited by Dramnek_Ulk (edited 08-26-2001).]

Old 08-26-2001, 12:46 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

memn, enemy at the gates is really a pretty good movie. its about a battle between 2 snipers during the battle of Stalingrad. definitely worth watching, if your into war movies and such.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.