Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 02:13 PM   #1
village idiot
Welcomed New User

My assassins dagger has vanished. Is this supposed to happen? I has it as a second weapon on my assassin. When I checked inventory later it was gone. Any ideas?

thanks.
village idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 03:28 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi v i !

Did the character carrying the assassin's dagger become an assassin?? The dagger is taken to complete the quest and become an assassin. If you don't have your game patched there is a way around this so you can keep the dagger (just pass it to another character while the class change is taking place).

NOW - there is yet another solution which is to have me hack your game. This is actually very easy BUT it is terribly hard for me to recieve large file attachments and impossible for me to mail them back in one piece. I've been using a program called WINSPLIT.exe which allows me to break the file into managable pieces and mail them back in 5 different emails.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote