Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-07-2001, 11:40 PM   #1
ogopogo
Manshoon

Ok, not many of you know me (hi ) but you all like RPG's and I would like to know what game I should work on now....... Here is the situation... I am on my second run through BG2 (in the underdark) and I have decided to wait for the add on before I continue any more... so that leads me to.... BG1 - I have started and I am on Chapter 3.... Wizards and Warriors- I am on the Stout Mines and frustrated with the levers.... Icewind Dale(HOW) I am on Chapter 7.... Planetscape Torment - I have just started...
All these games and unsure of which to play. hmmmm.... Which would you play if you were me now and why?
Old 06-08-2001, 12:15 AM   #2
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Wizards and Warriors...

Cause I'm playing that now...

good enuff reason to play...

------------------
Old 06-08-2001, 12:18 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

DAAAAANG, Ogopogo!!

You sure you're playing enough games? There's none others you want to tackle right now?

Make sure to keep slots in your schedule open for:

BG2:ToB
Wizardry 8
NWN
Arcanum
Morrowind

Old 06-08-2001, 12:26 AM   #4
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

Make sure to keep slots in your schedule open for:

BG2:ToB
Wizardry 8
NWN
Arcanum
Morrowind

And Dungeon Siege too!
Lots of sleepless nights on the horizon...

Old 06-08-2001, 01:33 AM   #5
Keryvian
The Magister

If you are looking for a change of pace, go for Planescape Torment. It's one of my all time favourite games, and I've been playing them for a lot of years.

Some people find it a little difficult to get into, but it is well worth the effort.

It can be very addictive, though. I finally had to uninstall it from my PC. It was not only interfering with sleep (not unusual), but it was interfering with work - which almost never happens. Of course, now that I've upgraded my PC, I think I'll have to see how it looks.

Um, gotta go.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Old 06-08-2001, 02:35 AM   #6
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

I just found this board not to long ago. The reason I found it was DarkStone. I just started playing and it is a very cool game. Currently it is released on a three pack of cd's including Tzar (A great game if you have never played it) and Age of Wonders (I still need to play that one). So if you are bouncing around try a little more bounce and ttry it.
Smiles and Warm thoughts.
Old 06-08-2001, 02:39 AM   #7
Lavindathar
Harper

I don't really know.Do you still want an RPG?If so,what about finishing BG1 or Icewind Dale?

Or,do you have a Sony Playstation?

Final Fantasy 7,Final Fantasy 8,Final Fantasy 9 are all brilliant.

If not,try Final Fantasy 6.Download a Snes emulator,then the FF6 ROM.Ok,the graphics are poor but the story is amazing.

If you don't want an RPG,I suggest something tactical. Red Alert 2?

That's what I would do If I was You!

------------------
Old 06-09-2001, 01:34 AM   #8
ogopogo
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:

If you don't want an RPG,I suggest something tactical. Red Alert 2?

That's what I would do If I was You!

Well as far as tactical I had Red Alert 2 and hated it but I have age of empires:TC and played that ALOT. Actually got pretty good but now there are just too many cheaters and lamers playing so I dont play much any more. (but I still really like it just too hard to find a good game). Anyhow I guess Im leaning to either getting back into, and finishing W&W (those levers are driving me nuts though) or getting into planescape Torment?