Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2001, 09:59 AM   #1
Epona
Zartan

I know this is not strictly a topic for SOA (sorry mods) but I just thought that UK gamers may wish to know that PC Gamer magazine has stated that they will put The Darkest Day unofficial BGII expansion on next month's cover DVD (sorry, too big for the CD version).

Good news for those of us without cable, go and reserve your copy at the newsagents! Go go go, what are you waiting for? (Jan 2002 issue)

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 11-02-2001, 10:04 AM   #2
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

also pczone i've heard is putting on there cover disk

------------------
Old 11-02-2001, 10:05 AM   #3
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
also pczone i've heard is putting on there cover disk

Excellent - I buy both anyway! Perhaps I should get them to pay me for my shameless plug...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 11-02-2001, 10:13 AM   #4
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Excellent - I buy both anyway! Perhaps I should get them to pay me for my shameless plug...

Old 11-02-2001, 10:46 AM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

Hmm, I believe we always have the UK version in stores in our country, so this is good news to me as well.

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.
Talk about anything you want at The Elysium
For online roleplaying, check The Elysium Gaming Project
Old 11-02-2001, 01:38 PM   #6
ReGiN

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Hmm, I believe we always have the UK version in stores in our country, so this is good news to me as well.

Actually, I think every country in Europe can get the U.K version of these magazines...at least in the whole of Scandinavia

------------------
ReGiN: PROUD MEMBER OF KELDORN'S ORDER!

Old 11-02-2001, 03:32 PM   #7
Tyrion
Quintesson

But there is still no hope for those without DVD-player and with a 28.8 modem?

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.

-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.

Sympathies to the innocent in US. AND Afganistan
Old 11-02-2001, 03:45 PM   #8
andrewas
Harper

according to teambg, before the site went down, it will be on the PC zone CD. why PCG dosent just get three cds to do it is beyond me. its worth it.

personaly i hate PCZ so I downloaded it anyway. still waiting fot the ToB patch.

it would be nice if they made it in ten 26 meg files or something, then you could get some friends and get half each, and thus get it faster and save bandwidth on their site.
Old 11-02-2001, 06:09 PM   #9
Lucre
Elminster

Aww dammit! I dont have DVD but luckily the download is on 78% (for the second time, those bugbears really suprised me Jah died Grr!)
Old 11-02-2001, 06:12 PM   #10
Byronas

Thanks Epona! Now I must find a way to have that magazine.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Leader of Keldorn's Order