Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2001, 10:57 PM   #31
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

But..... its too hard to control.........
*turns into a protoss archon from a black team*
G: Yesh, I am a diffrent being now, but I can control my vast power.....
Im also PURE energy too....

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-12-2001, 11:01 PM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

err Gwhanos, was that to me? because if it is...

SSJ5:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! *Sephiroth surpasses Super Saiyans levels 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and goes straight to USSJ11* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! how do you feel about fighting me now? *Sephiroth pulls out his Masamune, and it can barely contain the energy it's being pumped with. Sephiroth doesnt stop here, and he begins to power up more. he surpasses levels 11, 12, 13, 14, and goes to USSJ15. the arena below him has fallen away to the pressure, and the walls have had to react as if a divine force has just come in through the front door. but its still not over, and Sephiroth begins to tap the power that he's acquired during his RPing days, including absorbing Lady Lloth, the Dwarven Pantheon, and a few Old Ones. the flames are shooting off him and the light is blinding tavern patrons, so a solar shield has to be put in to protect their eyes. he is now USSJ40, and is ready to fight Gwhanos (as long as a counter-attack to each move is allowed, no 'i killed you and its over' type stuff)*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-12-2001, 11:07 PM   #33
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

And Im just getting started....
PSHHHHH!!!!! (goes up another 12,000 000 000 000 0000 000 00000 levels)
First..... Lets break that masumune....... KAPAK! *it is shattered in a million pieces*
g: here! Let me hurt you INTERNALLY!!!!!!
*g is snuffing out ss4's life..... when near death, G heals him and says he doesnt want to kill you, and he says lets call it a tie in powers.

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-12-2001, 11:11 PM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, the Masamune was about to bust anyways, guess i'll just hafta have another one made... hmm, better power down before returning to my activities... *Sephiroth begins to power down, and the bright light is snuffed out, the fires cease, and the pit returns to normal alert mode instead of Deity Invasion* well Shinina, should we return to our room? oh, and if anybody sets foot in this door without knocking 50 times will get a fist through their stomach! just wanted to let you know

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-13-2001, 11:26 AM   #35
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Lemme BUMP this up a notchie!

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-13-2001, 11:28 AM   #36
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

who wants scotch?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-13-2001, 04:39 PM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*has another Masamune forged for himself* does anybody else want some of me? cuz ill take on anything you got here Gwhanos!

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 06:22 PM   #38
Encard
Quintesson

*cackles gleefully* Bah, pitiful... Those golems were so bloooody weak... bwahahahaha...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-13-2001, 06:47 PM   #39
Lord Shield

10 times more than an Old One? Wishful thinking as an Old One's power isn't even quantifiable

~Drinks a cup of lava and whiskey~

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-13-2001, 06:58 PM   #40
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Am I still obsolete to an old one?

Im actually not powered up........ ( im basically a protoss archon with out it's energy up)
When I fought ssj4, I wasnt even glowing!

Time to PUMP UP! *flashes between energized and not energized)
PSHT!
G: My power shot up 10 fold!
IM basically like 1999 google plex.
Are Old Ones guys with turbans or sum thing?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!